Hibs semi final

Nothing in my history yet.

Where is being signed up for Semis/Finals listed? All I can see under CCCS is home friendlies and non season ticket home games
Once you have signed up to non season ticket home games you are included, you can't just sign up to Semi-final & Finals

oijXbLD.jpg

It only says “sale requirement” whereas it’s usually “balloted supporter” when it first appears
I’d guess that is says sale requirement because hampden games would fall under CCCS for automatic payment, where as balloted supporter would fall under away games where you’d need to pay manually

Could be well off mind you but that’s my guess ha

I've got one for Hibs saying requirement and also one for Motherwell saying balloted supporter.
Does that mean I've got an away ticket at last?

Everyone would do well to remember that Rangers like to use a live website for testing and wait for something official.

I've got one for Hibs saying requirement and also one for Motherwell saying balloted supporter.
You had an away ticket, sounds like you didn't know about it so didn't purchase it. Tickets have been posted out already.

Yes you did have a ticket- but the deadline for purchase has passed and you missed out

Back