Hibs semi final

You did, emails were out last week to purchase it and tickets have already been posted out

You’ve made a c*nt of it
Nightmare, never noticed the email, just searched my inbox and found it.
For some reason I expected them to take the money automatically and post it out.
Will that be the case for the Semi Final?

In group 1… did we have to apply or was this automatic? Definitely didn’t get an email and haven’t applied

Anyone know if friends and family will get tickets seated together for this game?

Given the quantity of tickets, you'd hope this would be the case.

Anyone know if friends and family will get tickets seated together for this game?

Given the quantity of tickets, you'd hope this would be the case.
They should be. I've been with my mates for the other games

Will we get choice of what stand we want? Trying to work out how Rangers are going to work it if we’ve to sign on and buy our own rather than it being an automatic process

Nightmare, never noticed the email, just searched my inbox and found it.
For some reason I expected them to take the money automatically and post it out.
Will that be the case for the Semi Final?
The same thing happened with me, noticed Motherwell (Balloted supporter) in my order history so was waiting on the email coming through. Forgot all about it and went into my emails (this was Monday) to check and it came through last Wednesday.

I had written it off but I emailed them on the off chance and they replied saying it could be collected from Argyle House and charged my card, happy days.

The issue I have is I get notifications on Gmail from emails into my Primary inbox but for some reason anything from MyGers goes into All Mail and I don't get a notification so need to manually check and sometimes forget.

*Your ticket is available to purchase until 9am on Tuesday 2 November. The ticket must be purchased before this time to be secured as all unsold tickets will be reallocated.*

All Season Ticket holders in Group 1 have been given the opportunity to purchase a ticket.

Season Ticket holders in Group 2 with the highest points total, approximately 50%, have been given the opportunity to purchase a ticket.

Should we receive a further ticket allocation for this fixture, these will be offered to remaining supporters within Group 2.

Ticket Prices: West Stand - Adult £25 and Concession £10 (under 16 or over 65) North and South Stand - Adult £30.

Tickets will be dispatched via 1st class post or special delivery.

Thank you for your continued support.

Email received.

Now to work out how to get myself and grandson seats together (separate emails, friend and family).
Add 2 to basket. You will see a white box with your name and number in both. Change one to your grandson and then hit update basket. Let me know if you have any problems feel free to pm me.

In CCCS but had to login, purchase and pay. Had to link my brother on friends and family.

Two tickets in South or North Stand purchased at £30 each plus £2 web sale fee.

What’s the point of CCCS if it’s telling you to log in and make the purchase?

I got to select whether I sat in the west stand or the north stand rather being allocated one or the other as normal.

Got a ticket for the north stand.

I presume someone on your F&F group can buy their own ticket, but we’ll still be seated together?
I didn't chance that. I just bought both and emailed to say I had them purchased.

Strange way of doing it this time. You have the option of West Stand at £25 or North/South Stand at £30 to select from.

I got to select whether I sat in the west stand or the north stand rather being allocated one or the other as normal.

Got a ticket for the north stand.
But how do you sit next to someone on friends and family then

I didn't chance that. I just bought both and emailed to say I had them purchased.

Strange way of doing it this time. You have the option of West Stand at £25 or North/South Stand at £30 to select from.
Tried to buy my mates ticket but it wasn’t allowing me (even though he got the email).

Tried to buy my mates ticket but it wasn’t allowing me (even though he got the email).
Select their name from F&F drop down box then hit update basket. Both tickets will be in your name at the start....you need to change that and update.

Bronze level Season ticket holder on Mygers ticked everything.
Just bought a ticket for North or South stand.

Back