Hibs Statement On SFA/SPFL/EBT

Jed jed1

Really surprised at this from hibs I still feel there is something afoot here can't think what bit something's niggling away

Alfredo scores

Official Ticketer
I'm surprised at that, even up to the part where they said their response was delayed I thought that statement was heading in the opposite direction

Dave Angell

On reading out the Hibs statement on snyde 1 Keevins proceeded it by saying this " If there is any member club out there then stand up beside Celtc "

Absolutely disgraceful using a programme for his own agenda, This also follows hid Friday night outburst several times of encouraging people to crowdfund for a review.
Nuremberg's nasal polyps must be extra large at the moment, restricting the oxygen to his brain.

BroomloanWATP

Four priests has stated if no other clubs back celtc on this then it's down to Lawell to take the next logical step against the SFA ?
I would be delighted to see that fat scumbag take the SFA to court so that the game in this country could finally be excised of his vile influence.

Banjobear

I know nothing that supports my theory, but I think our board is fighting back behind the scenes. We have some powerful guys on our board, I'm hopeful they are calling others out ;)

Rod The Prod

Was listening to him on way home from work there. Going on about how all these other clubs should release statements the same as Hibs. Why should they?

He's hurting big time haha!

Blue Phoenix

Official Ticketer
To those on this board who apparently refuse to listen to SSB - you're missing yourself tonight. Keevins and the poisonous obsessive callers are spewing at the SFA statement and Hib's backing of their position.

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Begging other clubs to come out in support of Lawwell here. Utterly pathetic

The thing i hate know they refer to it as the EBT years and it only equates to us they conveniently forget half the league was using them

TBM

I think it is more and more evident that The fat jap is playing this out publucly to appease the green and grey hordes. He can now pretended he tried.