Hibs Statement On SFA/SPFL/EBT

Didnt expect that from Liewells puppet.

Yes, but ....... look at the wording of the Hibs statement.
The message is clear.
Every effort was made to punish Rangers as much as they possibly could.
They already had done but we're looking for other options, other avenues.

ms0ima.png

:p

Maybe the tide is turning everybody is beginning to hate them more than us...
As has been said folk are wisening up that there is only one team to benefit from the fat Japanese pish.
The scum have taken their power too far and its coming back to bite them on the arse..
Mark my words....this wont end well for the scummy bastards.
time to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK..

Maybe more likely that Hibs know there is a shit storm coming off the back of the kiddie fiddling and it's best to keep a back seat now as God knows what the sanctions could be if the fiddling underwent full public focus.

Didn't King buy the Charlotte fakes hacked emails or something? Something in there Petrie doesn't want the world to see?
I wouldn't be surprised as once it became common knowledge King had these emails in his possession Ashley and his cohorts never lasted long and now this.

Good. It's showing Pete the Japanese as being the driving force behind every single attempt to knee cap us and attack our club.

Get those devious fuckers banned Rangers. It sickens me to see that pile of shite sitting in some of the best seats in the stadium

They make some really good points. In other words concentrate on ourselves and move forward or join celtics bandwagon and hold ourselves back.

I do not know much about the law but if their only argument is that without the EBT scheme we couldn't afford these players meaning without the so called financial inducement those players wouldn't have come to us then the only people who can answer that is the players themselves all of them now Teddy Bears to a man and their answer will be ? exactly, how in the hell can Lawell prove that point.

Good. It's showing Pete the Japanese as being the driving force behind every single attempt to knee cap us and attack our club.

Get those devious fuckers banned Rangers. It sickens me to see that pile of shite sitting in some of the best seats in the stadium

We have a nice wee corner for them, apply the rules in respect of numbers allocated to away fans and give them not one ticket over, and the first time there is damage ie seats, toilets, ban them!

This leaves Celtic all on their own. The monkeys have deserted Peter the organ grinder leaving him with egg all over that big fat ugly sweaty coupon of his.

Once again he has been unmasked as a shameless liar!

Hibernian supporters have contacted the Club directly, and via their two elected Non-Executive Directors, to enquire as to the Club’s position regarding Rangers, HMRC and the use of EBTs.

The Board has discussed the matter at successive Board meetings, and has come to a unanimous view. The Club had intended to make this known earlier, but a variety of factors, not least the need to focus on and conclude Hibernian business during the transfer window, delayed this.

Your Board fully understands the concerns of supporters regarding this issue, on all sides of the argument.

During the past six years, the matter has been interrogated by the highest courts in the land, by the SFA, and by the SPFL. In recent weeks, both the SPFL and SFA have taken extensive legal advice which does not support or encourage taking further action.

The lengthy and detailed explanation of the SPFL legal advice (July 26th 2017) makes clear that this matter has now been thoroughly examined by some of Scotland’s keenest legal minds, and their opinion is that – given the rules which applied at that time - no additional sanctions could be retrospectively applied. Similar legal views have been obtained by the SFA. Both organisations have looked at the issue and at potential sanctions, and have received strong and clear legal advice.

The SPFL – whilst accepting that no additional sanctions can be retrospectively applied – wants an independent review into how the issue was handled. The SFA has referred a specific aspect to its compliance officer. For all of these reasons, we also do not support the letter from the SPFL calling for a further independent review.

Your Board believes our game faces a choice. We either continue to spend significant sums of money and huge reserves of time and energy to challenge already lengthy and detailed legal advice. Or, we can focus on doing all we can to invest in the future of our Club and the wider game to improve our sport, and ensure there can be no repeat of the issues raised

We prefer the latter option - working to ensure that in the future our game is fairer and more open, and has the potential to secure greater commercial income to fund further improvement for the longer term.

Scottish football is finally emerging from a period of significant turbulence, which has damaged the sport, into a much more exciting future. While we know this is a divisive issue that will never be resolved to the satisfaction of all supporters, we cannot allow it to divert us from the future or to keep us mired in the past.

It is the view of your Board that we should focus 100% on a brighter future for Hibernian, and for the game. All of our energy will be used trying to bring future success to our own club, and to working together to create a future that all of our supporters can be proud of, on and off the pitch.
Another bites the dust.

I'm naturally suspicious so I'm not letting down any guards just because the Hibee's whores appear to have given Lawwell a dizzy, but if Hibs have closed their previously wide open legs then it can only mean that there is something that we don't yet know.

Unlike Big Jock.

Something going on is this a cover up to get Petrie into Reagans job then surprisingly back the tramps case to remove titles from us.I hope King has something big up his sleeve.

Yeah, it's almost all too sudden. While on the surface it's a (particularly embarrassing) GIRFUY to Lawwell, there remains an impression that there's perhaps more to it than meets the eye.

Timmy apoplectic. They'll be pulling out all the stops to oust Regan after what has been a humiliating defeat for them.

In other news, the love - in with Hivs looks as though it's heading for a messy divorce. Lovely jubbly!

Something going on is this a cover up to get Petrie into Reagans job then surprisingly back the tramps case to remove titles from us.I hope King has something big up his sleeve.

Without question the most paranoid post since we moved to the new forum.

Scottish football has delivered a massive get it right up you to Lawwell & Celtic. It's been long overdue and I for one am lapping up every delicious moment of it.

We prefer the latter option - working to ensure that in the future our game is fairer and more open, and has the potential to secure greater commercial income to fund further improvement for the longer term.

Working to ensure that in future our game is fairer = Rangers cheated their way to titles in the past.

More open = Rangers and the SFA are involved in a cover up.

Potential to secure greater commercial income = We need Rangers on board to help us maximise our income.

I think this is the real message Hibs are putting out. The fact they then talk of not wishing to spend their cash on legal fights means they know the outcome would be in our favour, but want to get their last dig in with the rest of the statement.

Anyone that thinks Hibs would have released this statement if they thought they could have had some of our titles removed from the record books is mistaken.

So to sum up everybody wants to move on and concentrate on a brighter future except for Sellick and every journalist in the country (plus Alex Thomson).

Of course both of the above are the ones that would love to see us hauled back in front of the powers that be. Sellick so they can appear to take the morale high ground and show they were pure cheated and the press who would have enough ammo to keep them going for at least another 12 months without having to do a jot.

I wonder if the apparent cold shouldering and distancing of uncle peter might mean something more serious is afoot and the shit is going to be hitting the porkheid fans very, very soon ... beginning to look like that could be possible.

Working to ensure that in future our game is fairer = Rangers cheated their way to titles in the past.

More open = Rangers and the SFA are involved in a cover up.

Potential to secure greater commercial income = We need Rangers on board to help us maximise our income.

I think this is the real message Hibs are putting out. The fact they then talk of not wishing to spend their cash on legal fights means they know the outcome would be in our favour, but want to get their last dig in with the rest of the statement.

Anyone that thinks Hibs would have released this statement if they thought they could have had some of our titles removed from the record books is mistaken.

I don't think for a second anyone believes Hibs would release this if title stripping was seriously on the agenda.
It isn't though.
We know it.
They know it.
The SFA know it
And served with a massive portion of GIRFUY, the mentally challengeds now know it too.

Not sure what to make of this. Something is afoot when Petrie breaks cover from the fatjap. Don't trust them.

The end game for Celtc was to have locked in legal battles for years to come,even though they have been told from different sources the attempt at title stripping was futile.

In doing so they would hope to hurt us financially,slowing up our progress.

Unfortunately for Pete the Japanese,others are fed up with this agenda.

The media campaign will now focus on getting fans to pressure their boards to change their minds. Already started last night with English saying fans have been ignored blah blah.

The media campaign will now focus on getting fans to pressure their boards to change their minds. Already started last night with English saying fans have been ignored blah blah.

Have the fans really been ignored though? The online lunatics that English happens to converse with have been ignored. But they are spotty bloggers that have never been out of their bedroom so no-one in the real world takes them seriously.

Maybe more likely that Hibs know there is a shit storm coming off the back of the kiddie fiddling and it's best to keep a back seat now as God knows what the sanctions could be if the fiddling underwent full public focus.
What Hibs did to Rangers regarding Gordon Neely is unforgivable. Their silence and inaction enabled his abuse of Hibs boys to go unpunished and abuse of Rangers boys to begin.

Latest posts

Back