Hibs thugs show Motherwell how to hurt us

And his manager turned a blind eye to it. If I was in charge of a team and saw one of my players behaving like this ( and there were a lot more similar incidents in the game) he would have been subbed and benched for a long long time.
Manager Steven Robinson should've had O'Donnell on the carpet on the Monday morning and asked to explain his performance at the Meccano stadium.
Non trying at the least

After hearing Walker tell the nation on Sky how Hibs were nasty and how he liked it I’d say you ain’t seen nothing yet. Motherwell to my mind are usually one of the worst for the dark arts. We are going to have to toughen up and fast if we are not to drop further points.

The best way of course would be to take our chances and put the game out of sight as early as possible. If it’s to be a battle for the points I do wonder if we are capable of going toe to toe and coming out as winners.

As for tonight it’s different because we will be allowed to play football and I expect us to win a game of football.

A bit of bed wetting here, but if this is an accurate assessment, it is a terrible state of affairs for a Rangers team.

We are not allowed to be a physical side there’s no way we would have got away with what Hibs did and neither will Hibs this weekend,watch this space a Hibs player will be sent off against the Scum.By the way both Hibs goals would have been disallowed if using VAR ,then again probably not as it’s the same officials making the decisions.
There is no point of VAR in Scottish football as the Fat Japanese, Peter the pig farmer, would see to it that Gers games were officiate by a corrupt cable appointed Video assisted Referee, such as in the same mould of Claire the compliance officer or cheat referees Clancy and Collum
The whole shebang is riddled by corruption and should be torched to the embers.

While I agree we suffer badly from referee decisions and are officiated to a different standard - the examples are numerous - the thought of Motherwell being physical with our players and it being a problem for Rangers should be absolutely laughable.

Last edited:
We’re being punished for it anyway. Fight fire with fire and highlight the inconsistencies

Exactly what’s needed.

If we do exactly the same things as Hibs done on Sunday but get red-carded for it, we have a quite clear body of evidence to suggest bias - fucking use it.

The whole team should be demanding bookings for late challenges and reds for fucking elbows in the face

we need to wisen your big time

be professional make the most of rough challenges roll about other players crowd the ref
Yeah or stay still on the ground with the team pointing to the studded gash in the thigh as ref ref look like he gives not one %^*&.

The whole team should be demanding bookings for late challenges and reds for fucking elbows in the face

we need to wisen your big time

be professional make the most of rough challenges roll about other players crowd the ref
Morelos screamed for a foul against hibs. He got booked. Multiply that by any amount if they get in the face of a ref.

We aren’t allowed to.

Ryan Jack was sent off 4 times in his first 20 games for Rangers for much lesser offences than we see on our players on a weekly basis.

I’m sure you are already well aware of how Morelos is treated as well.

The club should have called out soft red cards and made a song and dance about it in a strategic coordinated media campaign while going to war with the authorities. Same with Morelos being officiated differently. We didn’t and nothing has changed.

Scottish football doesn’t do dignity so neither should we.

Scotland well and truly become the first Fourth World County in terms of football administration, organziation and officiating.

Will be very interesting to see:
1) whether Hibs are as aggressive v their kin and
2) if Wanker Walker says the same shite if they are.
Fingers crossed they are - see the little wank stain have a melt down.

An enforcer type wouldn't finish many games for us. Ryan Jack has been mentioned numerous times and his lack of cards at Aberdeen.

At least Hibs got a few yellows, other refs wouldn't have even given them.

Until our Manager calls out the thuggery within the Scottish game directed towards Rangers players, and calls out the thuggery regularly, nothing will change.
Nothing.

I can understand why Gerrard doesn't want to criticise referees for other decisions (offsides, lack of penalties etc) but the thuggery needs to be highlighted.

It's the only way we'll get any protection for our players.

When he does he gets cited.

Will be very interesting to see:
1) whether Hibs are as aggressive v their kin and
2) if Wanker Walker says the same shite if they are.
Fingers crossed they are - see the little wank stain have a melt down.
If they do play that way then it will be talk of spoiling the game

Wouldn't matter a damn if we had a hard bastard in the team, he would just be sent off constantly. Refereed to a different standard seems like a cliche but by God it's the truth.

If we take our chances we win most games. That is despite the majority of referees decisions going against us and allowing hammer throwers free reign on the pitch.

If we had been clinical at the weekend and showed no mercy, we would barely be discussing the treatment our players got and the lack of protection from the officials.

We take our chances we win the game, even if you factor in defensive lapses. We create far more chances than other teams, but our conversion rate isnt high enough.

Referees are poor. Their decision making is skewed or sh!te. That's not going to change anytime soon. Scottish football is corrupt. Not saying we don't highlight it, but that mentality is holding the team back. Go and win the game, whine later.

Just a point of interest here.
Why didn’t you highlight the parts played by Helander and Barisic?
The whole back line were poor against hivs.
Helander is just back from long term injury so I cut him a bit of slack (he was fouled at the second goal) Barisic has been steady recently but wasn't this game.
Hope we don't get exposed tonight as Willem have pace burners in their team.
Tough tie for me, but we can score over there.

Does seem as though it will be a tough game with Madden reffin thats the green light for Motherwell to fire into the dangerous challenges and turn it into an fa cup tie from the 80s, The idea we just kick them back is absurd the match official is corrupt it will be red, the player thats sent off will be blamed for any dropped points.

I would ignore paying any fines and let them mount up, make sure we mention bias in every single interview before or after the game. The players should be speaking about it the board need to too and its time ex players defended the team/manager too.

Scottish referees are corrupt they cannot be trusted.

If its true a points deduction is the next punishment for not paying these fines then so be it at least then the truths coming out and its headlines news all over the UK.

We are not beating half a dozen bent refs to the title anyway, lets call baldy a cheat before the Motherwell game tell the press exactly how hes going to manipulate the match. Hes been doing it to Rangers for years not as if there isnt plenty of evidence out there and examples of why Madden is the tims pet ref. Be honest about the level of dishonesty in refereeing.

The whole back line were poor against hivs.
Helander is just back from long term injury so I cut him a bit of slack (he was fouled at the second goal) Barisic has been steady recently but wasn't this game.
Hope we don't get exposed tonight as Willem have pace burners in their team.
Tough tie for me, but we can score over there.
The whole defence had been steady, at worst, until Sunday.
My apologies if it wasn’t your intention but I found it strange (not) that the usual FF scapegoats were mentioned whereas one in particular, and the biggest culprit if your looking to blame somebody, for the first goal on Sunday, seemed to merit no comment at all.

The whole defence had been steady, at worst, until Sunday.
My apologies if it wasn’t your intention but I found it strange (not) that the usual FF scapegoats were mentioned whereas one in particular, and the biggest culprit if your looking to blame somebody, for the first goal on Sunday, seemed to merit no comment at all.
No problem Tazzabear

Back