Hibs appoint Jack Ross

Don't want to rain on the op's parade, but I let news like this wash over me. As for Hertz, I see Colin Wanker has thrown his 70 year old hat in the ring.

Hope Warnock gets Hearts job, his talk about breaking Old Firm dominance in Scotland would end with up with him getting Hearts relegated again.

Is Warnock being spoke about for Hearts? I heard him on the radio on Monday morning saying that’s him retired :))

It's amazing what gigs you can get after a job at a big English club.

Never mind the fact he failed to get a team with a premiership wage budget promoted from League One.

Good. Massively overrated. His only achievement was taking a massively underperforming St Mirren from relegation to the league title (squad was good enough for promotion in the first place.) Flop at Sunderland. Prediction: flop at Hivs

Personally think that's a decent move for both parties. Be interesting to see if he can shake off Sunderland and prove his salt up here again.

I was hoping they'd appoint Mark MGhee. I enjoy his zany, madcap personality.
Nah, Hibs are one of the teams that take points off them. With that reverse buck toothed doughball in charge they would lie down and that lot would be guarenteed 12 points & +36 goals a season.

Very good appointment for hibs, he had a lot to deal with at Sunderland, as the current manager is finding out.

I hope hibs and hearts get decent managers.

we need other teams to be at least organised enough to possibly take points of celtc and to potentially knock them out of cups.

Lennon is always a defeat away from a skip and volleying a water bottle.

Why did he not choose the bigger club ...... Hearts
PSI-Hearts-St-Johnstone-171021-KM-075.jpg.92516a3630d4f56c5dad27dd10ff96f9.jpg

Been there, done that maybe?

Only my opinion but I think Jack Ross will have hibs climbing the table pretty quickly .

Decent manager - knows the Scottish game well and by all accounts is well connected and respected .

Can’t stand Hibs but fair play if they get him ,a good appointment .

As for Hearts I can’t see them climbing as quickly ,I think they’ll be lucky to make the top 6

He will be a steady Eddie type appointment for them.

They won't win anything or do much of note but won't be relegated under him.

To be fair, I don't think any teams outside us and the scum will win anything for a good while now. Good appointment for Hibs imo, could have done a lot worse.

Back