Hibs v Hearts

Unlike Hibs to invade the pitch

Didnt actually see any of it on Sky though, just the commentators speaking about it

QUOTE="RaoulDuke11, post: 12171344, member: 3036"]
how did this go? I didn't see any - should Hearts have won?
[/QUOTE]

By some distance yeah. Had umpteen chances to put the game to bed.

It happens in derby games the world over, we've had fans on the pitch / over hoardings vs that lot in the last few seasons.

Won't cry over it bro.
I’ve never saw us do a pitch invasion after a last minute equaliser against the scum or anyone for that matter, never mind the team acting like they have won the CL after getting a draw.

Enjoy your Sunday football, hopefully there’s a few more pitch invasions you can watch later.

I’ve never saw us do a pitch invasion after a last minute equaliser against the scum or anyone for that matter, never mind the team acting like they have won the CL after getting a draw.

Enjoy your Sunday football, hopefully there’s a few more pitch invasions you can watch later.
Will do.

Pitch invasion fair enough. But complaining about the team celebrating after scoring a last minute equaliser in a derby where they got largely outplayed is fucking pathetic. What do you want them to do? A wee golf clap?
Here’s our team going wild for a late equaliser.

Think Hibs were the last team in Britain to do away with the security fences..
Hibs and Hearts (n Hampden), only grounds in Scotland with perimeter fencing
Kinda know why now

Pitch invasion fair enough. But complaining about the team celebrating after scoring a last minute equaliser in a derby where they got largely outplayed is fucking pathetic. What do you want them to do? A wee golf clap?
I never criticised them for celebrating the goal though, it was the pitch invasion and the full time reaction.

Maybe read things properly before commenting.

If he's able to be consistent this season, I'd like to see us consider him in the Summer.
His passing today was world class and I am not exaggerating ,unreal.
Agree in the past tended to be inconsistent at times.
not many players around with a better first touch either.

I never criticised them for celebrating the goal though, it was the pitch invasion and the full time reaction.

Maybe read things properly before commenting.

“ never mind the team acting like they have won the CL after getting a draw” is what you said. The full time whistle went just after they scored, of course they were still celebrating.

Maybe be less of a Victor Meldrew boring bastard before commenting.

Away from home and no one on the pitch.

“ never mind the team acting like they have won the CL after getting a draw” is what you said. The full time whistle went just after they scored, of course they were still celebrating.

Maybe be less of a Victor Meldrew boring bastard before commenting.

So what your saying is that they were celebrating a draw at home like they had won the game?

Hope GVB learns a lesson from this game and when we are on top , we bury the opposition no matter if it’s Celtic or St Mirren all it takes is a lucky last minute goal like hibs got today to kill all the previous hard work
Defending a one goal league should never be our style in Scotland and even have doubts about that for Europe

Lee Johnson the Hibs manager up here for ten minutes and played one league game and he’s already calling the time wasting out in The Scotsman! Saying it needs addressed by everyone involved in the game!
Very refreshing and good to see because it’s an absolute disgrace!
Bravo!
Wonder if his special (needs) CB will get his comments?
For such hard man he doesn’t half like to fall over with little contact.

Wonder if his special (needs) CB will get his comments?
For such hard man he doesn’t half like to fall over with little contact.
Taking that Fanny aside I think it needs addressed at every club! It’s getting out of hand.
Stuff like the USG captain the other night when Kamaradona hardly touched his face…..it’s so embarrassing!

It’s oft been said but…
What level of thuggish prick is Ryan Porteous?
Not getting the Barry McKay love in either
One good looking pass does not make a player.
Plus I reckon he was looking for the other striker

That's the first time for a long while I've watched an SPL match on Sky not including Rangers. I thought that most teams were only boring against us as they parked the bus and wasted time ......... :) But no! That is probably one of only two matches Sky would cover by choice but it was sh*t as a spectacle. No wonder the SPL media income is so p*ss poor.

Did hibs get him for free mate 6 months after selling for 3 million ?
Free in inverted commas I think…

Apparently they have received 1.5 of the 3m they sold him for, and I think there’s been some playing about with terms etc to bring his deal to an end and also ensure his now former club don’t pay any of the rest of that fee. That’s how I’ve read it anyway.

Anyone catch the Hibs Chairman on Sky Sports making excuses for the Hibs fans chucking items at Hearts players and then invading the park.

Anyone catch the Hibs Chairman on Sky Sports making excuses for the Hibs fans chucking items at Hearts players and then invading the park.
Thought it was a disgrace of an interview but does it surprise with that scum club

They never got any money m8. That's why he's back. Cost nowt.
They did receive a percentage of the initial fee, but it’s very unclear exactly what the deal was. Their board has stated they will inform the supporters in due course exactly what the breakdown is.

Either way, they were instantly worse off when he left and are instantly better off now he’s back.

Latest posts

Back