Votes: 124 50.6%
  • Rangers win by 3 goals

Votes: 39 15.9%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 9 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3-0 Gers.

Buzzing for it first trip to Easter rd in a few years and was meant to be working sat night but not anymore :cool:

Hope Im wrong but I wouldn't be shocked if we had a draw this weekend.
Think the unwashed could draw also.

Tough fixture for us in between the CL games. I’ll settle for a Rangers win and three points, anyway, anyhow

Went to win by 2 goals, Hibs are utter crap but unless we turn in a below par display we should do them

Hibs away with a Lunchtime KO.

I find these games to rarely be enjoyable given the almost constant grind Rangers put us through to get results in them, regardless of opposition.

Hibs seem hit and miss at the moment. Theyre missing some key players and are still finding their feet under a new Manager but theyll be powered up, as every Scottish Club is, at the prospect of taking something off Rangers.

Id fancy a close win simply because they look defensively very suspect and we should score 1+ but Ill take any sort of 3 points and injury avoidance.

Hibs are rubbish but we never get it easy there. Will take any kind of win and get it out the way. Hate early Saturday games.

2-0 Gers

Any win for the Gers will do with red card for Porteus worth a punt at the bookies.

Hibs will score first with an early headrush caused by playing with the big boys, in front of a full stadium instead of the usual crowd that could be contained in a bus shelter with a three piece suite in it.

The Game will finish 3-1 Rangers.

We have play to win, and play an "away" game, not the way we play Ibrox necessarily; doesn't have to be pretty, but play the occasion. That's where Celtic are better than us possibly; just be expedient, do what's necessary, and get the three points

Hibernian 1 Rangers 3

We are clearly finding our feet whilst Hibs with their new manager don't seem to be gelling at the moment. I think we are going to Easter Road at a good time for this fixture.

Heart says 5-0 my head say 1-1 they will try every dodge in the book and have a ref who will accommodate them

We all know Hibs will raise their game but that's no excuse if we don't win.We need to outdo their efforts no matter what,It's up to what we do as we're definitely better than them.
It's going to be difficult but I fancy us to win 2-1.

Hope Im wrong but I wouldn't be shocked if we had a draw this weekend.
Think the unwashed could draw also.
Celtic at home to Hearts team fully focused on Europe. Home win. Banker.

I have a feeling we might win comfortably on Saturday. Team going through the gears and as much as Hibs will raise their game, they’re not good.

Going for 3-0. The spoons looked well beaten by the JT, despite scoring late on. Agree its their cup final, but we still have lots in the tank.

Back