Article Hidden in Plain Sight – Michael Beale

Hidden in Plain Sight – Michael Beale

Very excited. We’re certainly going to be more entertained than we were latterly under Gio. First impressions are extremely positive ⚪

Very insightful. Hard not to be excited reading that and listening to him, but we can't get taken in by soundbites anymore.

Goes without saying I wish him all the very best in what is going to be a hard job.

The bold Alistair was enthused yesterday. :))
Indeed I was! We'll be much more positive under MB and a lot less predictable. I know the business is results-driven, but if we rediscover that intensity we once had and get our attackers firing then results will take care of themselves.

Very excited. We’re certainly going to be more entertained than we were latterly under Gio. First impressions are extremely positive ⚪
Great article well written and reading pieces like this and listening to the new manager I feel like you we may be onto a bright new future for our great club.
Didn't like all the Gio out hysteria but it's happened and I feel we may have appointed the correct man to take us forward.

Really good article, I’m buzzing to see Rangers under Beale. I know it’s only words so far but he clearly loves us and wants his Rangers team to have an image and a style, but more importantly wants a winning Rangers.

Excellent article Alistair.

Very good to see some more in-depth analysis of his time as a coach, particularly at QPR instead of the 'he's shite due to the last 5 games' I've read numerous times.

I said about 6 weeks ago, that if Gio went, he is who I wanted. Like you I was somewhere between excited and terrified when it actually happened but, he is certainly saying the right things and I firmly believe he will get a LOT more more out of this squad that Gio has been of late.

Time will tell if that will be enough and I think there is a lot that needs to go his way off the field for him to be successful. Whether that be guys in and out or getting some of our bigger players actually on the pitch.

Last edited:
Back