Highlight of the European Run

On a train with my mates heading home from a Euro trip for the seventh time this season
I hope that next season can see us go a bit further.
Loads of Highs & Low’s but Villareal away was up there.

Last 15 minutes of the Villarreal game was Ibrox at it’s best too even though we didn’t score or get the win.

Maribor and moreso Rapid at home are up there with some of the best atmospheres I've heard at Ibrox.

The pride I felt after Ufa away, especially in the manner we did it with 9 men, was immense.

Great memories and hopefully only the beginning.

Candeias making a clearance, closing down his own clearance then sending Alfredo away to score with a brilliant bit of improvisation.

Best moment by far.

That final 10 minutes of the Rapid game at Ibrox.

The atmosphere from the moment Alfredo won the penalty until full time was simply outstanding, and will live with me for a long long time.

A rocking Ibrox cannot be beaten. It produces a feeling like no other.
First moment I thought of
3rd goal against rapid
Followed by lafferty goal against villareal

I think the moment Lassana scored against Maribor was us signalling the return of Rangers as we know it.

Incredibly high moment.

I reckon Maribor at home was maybe the best for atmosphere, ran very close by Rapid at home. Unfortunately didnt make any of the away games. I think we gave a decent account of ourselves in Europe and gives us something to build on next summer.

For me
The 3rd goal v rapid at Ibrox
I take my 2 young sons most weeks
An my oldest didn’t have the rangers bug
Think he just liked it because I let him swear at away players an fans (bad dad )

That goal changed everything
His reaction to it
An his whole attitude towards rangers
He now has the bug

So the journey for me an my lads was worth every minute

Seeing this site at Ibrox after the past 6 years..Great atmosphere at the home games.

2vtac0y.jpg

Moscow was my favourite Euro Away,ever..if we had won the game I wouldn’t have needed a plane to fly home.
Well done to the management,players and fans...great effort.

I missed the Rapid game because I was on a flight, so it was Maribor at home for me. Ibrox was electric that night.

Ufa away: I'll always remember Ejaria's goal, and the tracking back and forward runs that Kent did that day. Great team performance, with nine men much of the time.

Taking my seat next to my son for the Shkupi game ridiculously early in July, the first time we've both had season tickets and just thinking to myself "well, here we go...". Amazing to think of the run we've gone on since then.

It has to be the rebirth of Ibrox on a European night for me.
There simply is no place on earth for me that matches Ibrox when packed to the rafters and bouncing.
As Davy Cooper said at the end of the championship vhs it's not the end it's just the beginning WATP

Last 10 of rapid for me, 1st time I’ve seen the cross members shaking on the roof of the club deck, Walking our afterwards, singing “we’re on our way!” Down the stairs and up the road towards the kfc.

Candeias getting on the end of his own clearance was special. We need more of that.

Special mention to the Villarreal game as I took my wife.

3 nights on the lash in Benidorm for the Villarreal away game.

Gerrard and Halliday's embrace after qualifying in Ufa.

Back