Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

He always has been a dirty snake. He leaked the team transfer lists last summer and blamed it on an old lady cleaner

Bulletproof at Parkhead.

He's been there since Deila and foisted upong Rodgers and Lennon since whether they wanted him or not.

He's their next manager IMO. If not this season then next because Lennon looks physically exhausted to put it politely.

I noticed last night when Ajeti came off lennon was trying to talk to him but he just brushed him off a bit like what Julien also did to him in previous games.

Garnered from a perusal of Timmy messageboards and Facebook pages. :)

Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.
Oh dear god please be true :)
It's amazing what 1 defeat has turned them into. Many posters say it, but if 55 happens this season, it will kill them, some literally!
Im counting on it!!

Like most, I'm happy to wind Timmy up that these stories are true, even though I don't believe them.

I do however think there is definitely a split between the coach and at least some of his players.

Watching our game with them at the weekend and last nights game, one thing jumped out at me, when the camera panned to our dug out after a chance had gone without a goal, there was our manager with the instantaneous response you'd expect from anyone watching their team quickly followed by a shout of encouragement.

Contrast and compare with treacle-teeth, player misses a chance, for example, the boy skying one over our crossbar, the camera pans their dug out and he's cursing the boy and slumping down in a huff.

Now, the boy that skied the chance wouldn't have seen it at the time, but I'll bet he's seen it since and thought to himself "phuk you ya little prick"!

All I’ll say is this: you’ll not see many messages going round that admit to us being a better footballing side than them...

I'd take 99 percent with a pinch of salt, BUT, something is wrong and the mhanks are spewing, first time in a while they are under pressure, they are putting out excuses daily now, next to come out will be the mental health of lemon, them going into the game this weekend will be the first time they would be under any kind of pressure against Aberdeen, if they loose even a point it will be really interesting reading all week... The scene from Blackadder with the pencils up the nose and his y fronts on his head... Wibble.. Wibble.... Lol....

Definitely all is not well in their camp and we all know the common denominator is Lennon

Guy is an unhinged lunatic

We heard all of this after the Ferencvaros defeat and they've won every game domestically (last week apart) since. I'd be inclined to believe if it they lose 1 or 2 of the next fixtures.

For the first time in a decade the next few weeks are huge for them

Wouldnt be surprised if they took 9 points form 9 against Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwelll away from home, however less than that puts them under a massive pressure theyve not faced for a very long time

We just need to keep doing what we are doing and hope they completely implode

The unlikely event of the sheep getting anything off them would be very funny. But, at the same time, an easy win for the tramps would nicely paper over the cracks.

Most of that probably isn't true but is funny anyways.

If they don't get 3 points v the sheep the pressure will be ramped up another notch especially if we win.

Normally avoid watching their games like the plague & especially v Aberdeen but I think I might tune in.

The way they lose their shit at the merest hint of Rangers edging in front of them is quite something.

The next couple of weeks should tell us much about our squad's determination to get the job done this season. Just concentrate on ourselves, keep going as we've done since the start of the season & keep the pressure on the filth.

Nah, not buying it. Surely even that lot wouldn’t put this “10” in jeopardy like this. Too coincidental it all happens after the transfer window shuts.

If the players really did want him out they would blabbing to the press by now!
Nah, not buying it. Surely even that lot wouldn’t put this “10” in jeopardy like this. Too coincidental it all happens after the transfer window shuts.

If the players really did want him out they would blabbing to the press by now!
Would be so funny if Lennon got the blame for not getting the 10 though.

It would rather fitting if they turned on the bold Lennon after 20 years of greeting about every other fanbase hating him.

Does it still count automatically as Anti-Catholic bigotry when they hate him?

6q62BXGFnyvz.gif

I watched sky sports news this morning and the Lurgan Bigoted vagrant was being interviewed, yellow eyes, bags like a bulls bollocks under his eyes, bright red nose and very very itchy.

If any of the above was true it’s definitely reflected in his appearance but who in any role in senior management would allow someone like that to be the public face of a organisation?

He looks a disgrace and will as usual blame it on mental health issues and stress but again if that’s the case his senior management and board of directors should step in.

Things definitely are going downhill for him but they’ve still got a decent team, be very wary of the bluster that’s being dropped from the kings of cover up.
All during the game I can't remember him getting out the dugout, can't remember seeing him on his feet urging his team on.

Reactions: hms
Going against the grain here but this is what I hope for from their next three games;

A late equaliser for the sheep after them leading 1 nil and missing a barrel load of chances. - "we wur pure unlucky but on another day that would have been 5 or 6."

2 dropped points though.

A battling draw against Lille, despite lille missing a load of chances. "We've turned the corner n that, draw against a champions league team no"

Who cares they still won't qualify but they think they will.

A controversial loss to the sheep due to a dodgy penalty or offside goal for the sheep and them missing a load of chances. "Pure masonic refs man,stopping the quadruple treble, they'll no stop tha ten but"

Lol

For now give them just enough hope that 'Lenny' will turn it round so they keep him in place.

Lennon MUST STAY.

At least until May and 55

Back