Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

A lot of us said the tramp would self destruct when the pressure was on. His previous stay at the piggery and his behaviour at Hibs strongly indicated this. Lawwell took the cheap option when Rodgers fucked off and is now starting to see the whole thing unravel. The tramp will leave before he is booted out in my opinion but that may be counter productive for us.

Aberdeen away is the perfect fixture for them after the week theyve had.

They will win and so should we then the pressure is back on us the week after

A fair chunk of their support cant see past Lennon due his/their victim/rhebel mindset.

They won't sack him. He'll limp on to the end the season and 'resign for the state of his health'.

They are on the brink of requiring a complete re-build having spunked millions on duds. Don't have a manager / philosophy to attract top players and trotting out big gambles such as Ajeti, Turnbull and Duffy. They have even let Thumb back into their side ffs.

All of this will not matter if they get 10iAR. However it's a suicidal philosophy, 8 years in the making to fail at the last hurdle.

If we can hit 55 and a dream CL entry for the 2021 season, we will have THEM nailed to the floor.
"House Of Cards".

Failure to reach the Champions League in the last 3 years will have cost them and apart from Edouard I don't think they have many sellable assets to recoup losses?
This is an important point. In recent years they’ve had at least two, sometimes more assets who could realistically command at least £15m, probably more.

Now Eduard is the only one. Frimpong looks a good prospect to be fair and Ajer is a decent player but he’s away for free in the summer. Be lucky to get what they paid for big signing Julian.

Short term thinking has seen them go for far too many costly loans recently and when they have filled the squad out with players such as Soro/Klimala/Ajeti/Bolongoli/Taylor/Barkas it’s clear they’ve overpaid for every single one of them.

Add in the potential compensation cases and lack of matchday revenue and this Celtic team is in massive trouble if they don’t win the league this year.

We do our thing right and it doesn’t matter what they do!
i have said for ages now that Liewell would lead the rats from the sinking ship and I stand by that. He’s not going to hang about when court cases start! Utter scum of man and he will try to place as much distance between himself and separate entity as possible. As for Lennon just a scum bag a bully and someone who’s lived off his back ground as some kind of badge of honour. Scum from cradle to the grave the lot of them!

Lennon looks like, acts like, and probably smells like, a typical mentally challenged. Long may he reign at the paedodome

This is exactly why some of us were so relieved when they went for TLB&R when they could've got someone more competent.

He's a toxic personality, and luckily for him inherited a team who were still organised and had a habit of winning. His vile personality and unprofessionalism has slowly but surely creeped in.

Lovely stuff!

Last edited:
Not a chance Lennon will be here in May if we open up a decent lead. He'll jump before then if he's not pushed should it look like we are going to win the league. Hopefully there will be enough damage done so any new competent manager they may get doesn't have time to recover

I loved the lennon, thompson tennents, steaming rumours last time. Good to see them making a comeback. Out of all of the managers in world football who would be willing to manage there I honestly can't believe they gave it to lennon. They even knew what sort of individual he is ffs.

Genuine question. Why does NL look exhausted/ill at each press conference? Why does no Celtic fan comment on it? He looks like he can't sleep.

I could see them going for henrik, to appease the natives.

However, they are potentially only a point behind us at this stage.

It's been wonderful this week, but we need a good few more of them.

Can definitely see him being approched, only to turn them down again (didnt he dingy them for a role in the not too distant past) as he's got bigger fish to fry.

One of their greatest servants wanting hee haw to do with them.

Last edited:
This is just the sort of delicious twist that should have Alanis Morrisette's management thinking about the perfect opportunity for a re-release of Ironic.

They've told us for years poor wee Neil would be driven out of Scottish football by this horrendous abuse. Turns out it'll be his own hideous lot that do it. . .maybeez.

Et tu Lenny.

FBS

If the thumb hadn't scored that injury time goal at Perth the pressure would be much higher, they are far from convincing away from home domestically (Ross County the exception)

Strange Eduard didn't play last night he was supposed to be back in Scotland last Friday, and available for selection against us on Saturday, could be an another serious problem for TLB.

Anything other than a win for them against Sheep and the seams will begin to burst wider. It would be hard not to laugh and gloat too much in that sort of situation. I don't just want them to fall away though. I want to watch as they slowly die and their followers tear each other from limb to limb until there is nothing left. Tim on Tim violence. Riots at the piggery. Wailing children and their da's.

A fair chunk of their support cant see past Lennon due his/their victim/rhebel mindset.

They won't sack him. He'll limp on to the end the season and 'resign for the state of his health'.

They are on the brink of requiring a complete re-build having spunked millions on duds. Don't have a manager / philosophy to attract top players and trotting out big gambles such as Ajeti, Turnbull and Duffy. They have even let Thumb back into their side ffs.

All of this will not matter if they get 10iAR. However it's a suicidal philosophy, 8 years in the making to fail at the last hurdle.

If we can hit 55 and a dream CL entry for the 2021 season, we will have THEM nailed to the floor.
I’d rather we put the cunts through the floor, I don’t want to see these bastards struggling, I want them dead.

Let’s just focus on what we need to do. I don’t care about them. If we keep focused and determined we will win the league.

Back