Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

Sunday will be the marker for them. Their next three games in the league are all away.

I fully expect the sheep to roll over
Tbf, they are just at the start of a round of fixtures that we have just completed. IE all the "most difficult" away fixtures. Sheep, Hivs, Livingstone, Motherwell & for them The Bears. We'll see if they cope as well as we did!

Strange Eduard didn't play last night he was supposed to be back in Scotland last Friday, and available for selection against us on Saturday, could be an another serious problem for TLB.
He had symptoms, there's a chance it's had an effect on him physically.

Genuine question. Why does NL look exhausted/ill at each press conference? Why does no Celtic fan comment on it? He looks like he can't sleep.
If they do, it'll be "mental health" and any criticism of him will be criticising mental health.

I, like others have said, believe he has a serious drinking problem that is leading to an absolute basket case approach to management, and his behaviour in general.

It absolutely suits us, but from personal experience, it's not to be sniggered at.

That said, he has always been a poisonous individual and I'd be lying if I said watching him fail didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I'd imagine they will get the job done tomorrow. A lot of people predicting a collapse will be disappointed. Any thing else will be a pleasant surprise.

Then it's over to us. Win, move on.

Heard it all before.

Apparently last season McGregor and the French players didn’t want to play for him.

We have more to prove than they do. Let’s not take our foot off the gas.
Or our eye off the ball indeed. Too many of us getting carried away (myself included) with what’s going on over there.

Focus on us and win our games.

This is exactly why the spfl are pushing to get the powers to call the league. Big Petey knows they might not do it on the pitch.

They are a blatant as Lennons obviously burgeoning alcoholism.

After the Ferencvarcos game Lennon went on the rampage to call out the players who don’t want to be there then backtracked the next day after he realised he has gone to far in public

Then the outburst after last Saturday Rangers win and the leaked team sheet and telling the press their players didn’t perform in OF game and the team being leaked was “doing hi in”

Two days later Lennon is out saying his team are “amazing” before the Milan game

Lennon is just a shite man manager who deflects his own deficiencies and their squad isn’t as good as the mhedia spin up here

Lennon looks like an alkie and he’s never out of the boozer in the West End. He also uses that snuss on his gums which quite frankly should be banned as people are seeing him use a product that is banned in the UK as it’s addictive and a cancer risk

Lennon is the common denominator in all the unrest as he is unstable

Look at the way he left Hibs and he was protected as usual by his mhedia pals

He had symptoms, there's a chance it's had an effect on him physically.
I asked a mate what was up with Edoaurd and that was reason , still not recovered from the effects of covid ........ it does seem to effect ethnic minorities differently

No wonder Lennon is jangling; must be a struggle not being able to prop up the bar at Tennent’s with his gang of groupies each day.

I'd imagine they will get the job done tomorrow. A lot of people predicting a collapse will be disappointed. Any thing else will be a pleasant surprise.

Then it's over to us. Win, move on.

If Aberdeen play the way they have been it could be a really tough game for them, especially as they're so out of form and confidence.

That said the sheep are notoriously their 'bounce back' opponents, but I think if the Sheep are ever going to take something tomorrow should be the day.

The best thing for me right now is they are accepting mediocre performance, Laxalt hasn't put one good delivery into the box in 2 games yet he is going to be a sensation, Ajetti touched the ball twice v Milan yet he was brilliant apparently.

This shows me how far they have fallen and how desperate they are, if we do not win the league with the squad we have i think I will be done with football for good.

O'Neil was at the top of his game when he went to Celtic, he spent 20M and was lucky enough to have Larsson already there. Every club he has gone to since he has spent plenty and left them worse off when he leaves, he really is a poor manager now.

I would be delighted if he went to them, he is finished.

How old is O'Neil anyway? Must be pushing 70 easy. He wasn't exactly a young manager when took over at them and that's 20 years ago.

I can't see it but it would be hilarious.

Tbf, they are just at the start of a round of fixtures that we have just completed. IE all the "most difficult" away fixtures. Sheep, Hivs, Livingstone, Motherwell & for them The Bears. We'll see if they cope as well as we did!

Oddly after the winter break last season we had 3 at Home, Aberdeen, St Mirren and Hibs i think? and struggled big time. Whereas they had the much more difficult run of fixtures and absolutey blitzed it.

Lets hope this isn't the case again now with their next run of games.

The best thing for me right now is they are accepting mediocre performance, Laxalt hasn't put one good delivery into the box in 2 games yet he is going to be a sensation, Ajetti touched the ball twice v Milan yet he was brilliant apparently.

This shows me how far they have fallen and how desperate they are, if we do not win the league with the squad we have i think I will be done with football for good.

in the two games I’ve seen Laxalt he reminds me a bit of Declan John, he is quick and can get up and down the pitch but lacks any real quality and has the physique of an 8 year old girl

Wasn't it more recently than that? 2018?

With the league won, Celtic treated the game as a training ground exercise and Aberdeen sealed 2nd place for themselves conveniently!

Yes, I think that was the same game Logan was sent off at the end and there were videos in which the Celtic were calling him a “n*gger” and then Brendan Rodgers came out and stated that he brought it on himself, with absolutely zero persons calling him out in the press strangely.

Wibble to replace Lennon is the latest one on Kerrydale Street.

Please. Replace the dinosaur with an even older one.
Blackadder.jpg

Nothing surer than a Celtic win tomorrow, Mcrorie, Ferguson or someone will get sent off in the first half and the sheep will get pumped

Back