Highlights on Youtube - Alfie

Alfie tonight

S02E06-S3dUQq0X-subtitled.jpg

Directly translated, “puta madre” means something similar to “mother fucker”. Though this expression can be used in many different ways, “de puta madre” is a great way of expressing a compliment. If you think something is “the shit” or “awesome” you would say “es de puta madre!”

Alfie knows :))

No doubt some Spanish speaking poet will have been watching that, got offended and complained to the SPFL.

3 match ban for Morelos !!

I love how goldson goes down to the celebrations just to tell them to take their time.

His reaction to the booking showed a bit of maturity. Knows hes been fouled, is a mixture of raging and bemused when realised it isnt a penalty, takes his time, composes himself, doesnt react and blanks Beaton on the way past.

Shaking my head at Stewart on Sportscene saying about him not claiming for the penalty. Hes been fouled, hes flat on his back, Beaton blew the whistle as soon as hes gone down so Morelos thinks its a penalty. Its only when he sees Beaton standing over him with the yellow out he realises whats happened and almosts bursts out laughing.

Last edited:
His reaction to the booking showed a bit of maturity. Knows hes been fouled, is a mixture of raging and bemused when realised it isnt a penalty, takes his time, composes himself, doesnt react and blanks Beaton on the way past.

Shaking my head at Stewart on Sportscene saying about him not claiming for the penalty. Hes been fouled, hes flat on his back, Beaton blew the whistle as soon as hes gone down so Morelos thinks its a penalty. Its only when he sees Beaton standing over him with the yellow out he realises whats happened and almosts bursts out laughing.
The reaction from the livi subs says a lot. If it was a dive they would have been screaming at him. They knew it was a foul

Back