Historic Watt Bros store purchased by Sandy and James Easdale

The
They wish
The Krays, after a short but spectacular career spent most of their lives at Her Majesty's pleasure. Horrible, nasty bastards.
Crime had moved on. Easdale's have realised this. No way they are going to any prisons. Horrible, nasty bastards just the same.

I'm glad they are no longer involved with us. They lack gravitas. They are not of the sterling stock that the custodians of our club should be. They are, in essence, spivs. I would not be surprised if Ashley is not dipping his beak in the acquisition of Watt Bros.

Remember this pair’s performance at the AGM a few years back?

The club should release a dvd of it. Truly bizarre .

The 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph is making me imagine that the McGill brothers can stretch to 80,000 square feet. o_O

A
The

The Krays, after a short but spectacular career spent most of their lives at Her Majesty's pleasure. Horrible, nasty bastards.
Crime had moved on. Easdale's have realised this. No way they are going to any prisons. Horrible, nasty bastards just the same.

I'm glad they are no longer involved with us. They lack gravitas. They are not of the sterling stock that the custodians of our club should be. They are, in essence, spivs. I would not be surprised if Ashley is not dipping his beak in the acquisition of Watt Bros.
I hope Ashley is hanging in the wings tready o buy it for a £ when the Easdale dream goes bust. Seriously though, what are the banks thinking of, lending money to these charlatans.

A couple of wanks, but on the fact of it something like this can only be good for the area.

However, you need to wonder what the ulterior motive is. Ploughing £20M into that part of Glasgow doesn't seem like it'll make much in the way of return in the current climate.

£400 million really? Obviously that is the perceived value of the various projects and not what they are worth, and they could be minor investors in a lot of them.
Though I am still surprised they are getting to this sort of level. Pair of chancers.
When you talk about getting to a level, these guys are way beyond what we imagined them as, they have property and businesses everywhere, they don’t just own buses. They have serious money.

Ronnie and Reggie.
nAoenWf.gif

If ever the phrase, 'being hit by a bus' was ever more appropriate,

it would be for this two,

by one of their own would be even more ironic

“We believe the building has great potential for hotel and residential use and we’re already engaged with expert consultants to see what can be achieved. It has a proud past and we are certain it will have an even brighter future. This project will play an important part in reinvigorating this part of Sauchiehall Street and contributes to almost £400million of property and construction developments we currently have underway as a family.”

Bit of Japanese Knotweed anybody?

Every city benefits from Urban renewal shame Asteroid 2020 QG who missed by 1800 odd miles on aug didn't make a second pass and land on the Watt Bros I am sure we could rebuild Scotland better.

I hope they’ve overstretched themselves and end up broke and in the gutter

Then someone decent comes along and creates said jobs etc :D

The very fact they're paying someone to tell the newspapers that they're involved in deals worth up to £400mil suggests they're desperate for credibility and more I. Thai for the publicity than making money. They'll sink.

Just need to put the last T in WATT Brothers in front of the W and that picture of them standing outside would perfect or infact just to a T !

Pacificly, they give me the creeps and bring back the horrors of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about our club.

All they need to do is take a t from the end of Watt on the old shop sign and put it in front of the old sign and hey presto we have the new sign at next to no cost. Suit you sir,ya pair of spivs.

They look ecstatic in the photos big smiles all round :eek:, at least Laurel and Hardy genuinely made us laugh besides looking stupid.

I grew up in the same street as these 2. Would never have believed they would have become what they have, staggering!

My wee gran used to work in there in the 80’s! She wouldn’t be happy with this!!
That said IF they protect or secure jobs or create jobs at this time then so be it!!

Back