History of Rangers Shirts Book

Got mine as well over the weekend, it's a gift so haven't taken the cellophane off! But from what I can see it looks excellent quality.

804-EC0-B5-4035-49-FF-BED0-153-E11-E127-E7.jpg

Outstanding book,some amount of work has gone in to producing it.
Foreword is by Jimmy Bell.
Tremendous collection of photographs and good text.
It would be a great Christmas present for any Blue Nose :D
I bought my copy at The MyGers book launch event in The Thornton Suite last Thursday evening.An excellent night,guests were Colin Stein and Neil Alexander.

Where is this available from ?

804-EC0-B5-4035-49-FF-BED0-153-E11-E127-E7.jpg

Outstanding book,some amount of work has gone in to producing it.
Foreword is by Jimmy Bell.
Tremendous collection of photographs and good text.
It would be a great Christmas present for any Blue Nose :D
I bought my copy at The MyGers book launch event in The Thornton Suite last Thursday evening.An excellent night,guests were Colin Stein and Neil Alexander.
I was at the event as well , was a great night and got my book signed by Colin Stein.

They also had some good shirts on display and the league trophy.

Went home and looked out my prize possession (still to be framed)

It is, can I ask though does your have pages 210-224 printed twice and pages 225-240 missing? Mine does but hopefully it’s just a one off misprint.
That's the Castore edition you've got. The errors are a deliberate tribute to their shirt sales since they started.

Seriously mine is perfect but I've got the subscriber edition (is that different from the collector edition?)

Seriously top quality book and nice to see your name listed as as supporter at the back :)

Gutted i missed this subscribers edition. Does anyone know if more will be released?

If not I'll buy the Standard for my dads Xmas.

It’s a beautifully put together.

Would be a nice challenge for a collector to get it signed by the players who’s shirts feature.

Not sure how you’d go about getting a hold of Grezda mind you.

Got mine as well over the weekend, it's a gift so haven't taken the cellophane off! But from what I can see it looks excellent quality.
This for me too.... bought it for my grandson`s Christmas, and left it in the cellophane.
Boy will be thrilled to see his name in the subscribers` list.

Where is this available from ?

Got mine today- it's a fantastic book. Wee early Christmas present to myself! If you're stuck for something to buy for a fellow Bear, this would be cracking.

Got mine delivered yesterday, the quality is outstanding by the way.

Love it and haven’t even read it yet.

Got my Collectors Edition and opened it. My name wasn’t included in the Supporters List. Far from impressed.

Back