Hivs selling tickets for South stand

This has frustrated me for years. Fine cut the allocation but we are not going to underwrite the remaining tickets and deal with the admin and distribution on your behalf. Sell our allocation direct to our fan base from now on as we will not underwrite the sales of your tickets.

Could also marginalise Rangers' liability in the event of bother

The rangers slo and club1872 should be all over this.

Rangers will now only take 2k tickets for all future away games at Easter road

And the club should take this as read

We should no longer finance this mob

Live and die by your decisions

And now for our spineless board. Get the scums allocation cut to the corner. Charge all season ticket holders a £100 extra including kids. If they don’t take them bears will buy the tickets

Rangers look after rangers fans first for fucking once

The rangers slo and club1872 should be all over this.

Rangers will now only take 2k tickets for all future away games at Easter road

And the club should take this as read

We should no longer finance this mob

Live and die by your decisions

And now for our spineless board. Get the scums allocation cut to the corner. Charge all season ticket holders a £100 extra including kids. If they don’t take them bears will buy the tickets

Rangers look after rangers fans first for fucking once

That doesn't fit in with dignified silence and bridge building.

Spot on mate.

They'll do what's right by their own fans.
If only Rangers had the stones to do likewise.

That said, I'd wager every Hibs fans backs this move compared with the wee band on here who would rather see mentally challengeds pollute our stadium.
and be guaranteed a ticket for the east end dump but hey ho as long as their happy

Well lets fookin do it.
If it was up to me it would have been done years ago.

Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell, Aberdeen and the filth have all cut our allocation at some point in recent years.

We have people within our club making up fairy tales as to why we shouldn't do it, while putting the onus on fans.

The lad who confronted lego last season is banned.
Likewise the clown who racially abused scott sinclair.
The scum who launched flares at Wes and deafened a 10 year old kid are still allowed to wander into Ibrox.

That says it all about those running Rangers.

The club has just issued a statement about it. Finishes with a statement that this will be remembered when allocating future ticket allocations at Ibrox for them.

I hope they have got a fan to try to drum up the support of the fans to gauge supporter opinion before looking after their fans first.

Absofúckinglootly.

Our Board really are totally detached from the support, not by accident but by design.

:(

Surely this blows apart the whole “can’t share a stand” nonsense that the police apparently use as an excuse for us having to accommodate the Great Unwashed with their own stand?

I take this back. Well done board. Now sort all the other shite out please.

That “other shite” including getting the Bheast shite out of the Broomy.

If others clubs can consistently put their own fans wishes first, quite rightly, why the phuck can’t our board?

Get the scum out the Broomy

They left 1/3 of the stand empty against Aberdeen to to sell a couple of hundred tickets to their own mob rather than give stand to sheep

Hibs dont give a feck about the money, they left Hampden more than half empty for the league cup semi against the mutants by refusing to give their unsold tickets to Torbett fc!

I hope they have got a fan to try to drum up the support of the fans to gauge supporter opinion before looking after their fans first.

Absolutely ridiculous that you’ve had to try and organise this broadly on your own.

Really disgusting from our board. Just get them phucking moved Rangers

Back