HIV's v Bheast FC

Andy Walker - As Boyd will tell you Kilmarnock can only throw it away... :D

WTF.

No mention of the other title rivals?
Thinking this myself. Going on about the level of competition... hibs have been excellent today but they are 8th.... hardly competition at the moment. Of course that c*** wasn’t going to mention us

Shame Hibs couldn’t hold on
I’m going by Lennons reaction after the final whistle

I assume his maw died today

Cmon Bears, we have to thrash Hamilton today and get us back to the top. The scum are there for the taking on N/Year, they are absolute dogshit the minute anyone gets in their faces.

marv.jpg

I wàtched almos the whole game there.

That scum performance today is arguably worse than any of the dross we've served up in our defeats / draws this season

That’s the worst I’ve seen that mob since Rodgers has been in charge. Granted I don’t see them that often but they were absolutely rotten.

Fucking get in.

Saw they were 1-0 when I was looking at Bet365 so promptly avoided the score until now.

Just win Rangers

Thinking this myself. Going on about the level of competition... hibs have been excellent today but they are 8th.... hardly competition at the moment. Of course that c*** wasn’t going to mention us
It was a tongue in cheek remark.

We don’t need to find fault with every statement Walker makes, we will end up sounding like mentally challengeds.

Back