HIV's v Bheast FC

Exactly seen this film before

And it wasn't over the top we drew to fucking dundee

Yes but here we are a week later and if we beat Hamilton we're ahead of Celtic. It's almost as if this is quite a temporary state and subject to constant change.

Course but it's frustrating

It's a 38 game season. Maybe it's time for people to stop throwing in the towel and then getting back in the ring every other game? I find it embarrassing for them. The same people who posted the league is over in December will the ones celebrating the most come May if it happens. And that's every season, not just this one.

Thinking this myself. Going on about the level of competition... hibs have been excellent today but they are 8th.... hardly competition at the moment. Of course that c*** wasn’t going to mention us

Honestly, the lot of those cu*ts are in denial.

They bought into their own hype. Hype garnered during a period in which Scotland's biggest and most successful club were gone for 4 years and on their knees for two years following. A period where, by definition, Scottish football was at its weakest point in over 120 years.

They believe they're good and cannot comprehend that it's all relative.

C'mon on the Rangers :D

Mmmm. No crazy on field celebrations at full time ftom Lennon
I was looking forward to his aeroplane stunt, at the end of the game. Let's hope he doesn't have the victory over us to do this ever again, as he's obviously saving it for our game.

Both us and them are awful away from home this season. I can barely remember a season where both have such a poor record on the road.

Let’s win today, and we can worry about Wednesday when it arrives, but the key seems to be whoever can sort their away form first.

Making the folk who chucked the league last week look a bit stupid.

Over the last 3 weeks I’ve found it difficult to figure out whether we’ve to be optimistic, raging, suicidal or stockpiling champagne.

You wonder whether these schizophrenic nutters act like that in work or at home?

“The weans have spilt their juice?
Get me the noose, Sheila. I’m away up the loft, hen”

That is how you beat that mob. A high press as their back 5-6 players aren't technically good enough to beat it. Hibs have showed this several times as have Hearts in their 2 victories over them the past 2 seasons.

See that Broonaldo tackle, odds on the compliance officer will look at this again.........and give a Red to Morelos.

Had to laugh at walker...9m man coming off
"He's so inconsistent, but what an undoubted talent he is" :D

Walker on Morelos "He needs to score more"
Morelos was then and is still Scotland's top scorer :rolleyes:

Keep calm, keep calm, no getting excited or revelling. Keep calm, keep calm...

43218072.jpg

Hibs, hearts and killie have shown us how to play against them. We must get right into their faces and not give them a minutes peace.

Press them and they crumble from DM and back.

They are still a danger on the counter attack though.

Hibs won every 2nd ball today and hit them hard down the flanks.

I noticed that they lost almost everything that Hibs cleared, which landed around the edge of the center circle and 10 yards into Hibs half.

See that Broonaldo tackle, odds on the compliance officer will look at this again.........and give a Red to Morelos.

Had to laugh at walker...9m man coming off
"He's so inconsistent, but what an undoubted talent he is" :D

Walker on Morelos "He needs to score more"
Morelos was then and is still Scotland's top scorer :rolleyes:

Andy Walker is a cunt.

Statement Ends.

Is it just me that doesn't give a shit that Lennon doesn't overly celebrate when beating them? He's a Celtic fan, what do you expect?
At least his team have done us a favour, they've got a pretty good record against them in recent times actually.

We'll win this league now, or we'll come last if we draw or lose today. Bi-Polar Bear Loyal
That's why I spend more time in the Lounge these days. :D

They're so far ahead of us.......We can match them
We're not good enough.....just a couple of players and the leagues ours
Tav's pish....Tav's a winner
Told you from the start Gerard wasn't the man for the job....He's an absolute winner and will deliver us 55

Just switched it over (I'm a Jonah, so never watch them) and saw Izaguirre trying to get back for the first goal.

Feck me, he is slower than a week in the jail and about 3 stone heavier than Kris Boyd.

From what I've seen of Porteous he looks a decent enough player. Maybe too early to judge but would be a not bad purchase?

That's why I spend more time in the Lounge these days. :D

They're so far ahead of us.......We can match them
We're not good enough.....just a couple of players and the leagues ours
Tav's pish....Tav's a winner
Told you from the start Gerard wasn't the man for the job....He's an absolute winner and will deliver us 55
thats called being a football supporter mate, no different anywhere, its the emotion that makes it so addictive, wouldnt have it any other way

Back