HIV's v Bheast FC

thats called being a football supporter mate, no different anywhere, its the emotion that makes it so addictive, wouldnt have it any other way

It’s called being a spoiled wean.

Being first, second or even third in December means absolutely %^*& all when the league is this tight.

That's why I spend more time in the Lounge these days. :D

They're so far ahead of us.......We can match them
We're not good enough.....just a couple of players and the leagues ours
Tav's pish....Tav's a winner
Told you from the start Gerard wasn't the man for the job....He's an absolute winner and will deliver us 55
:D:D true that.

They’ve had no competition for so long that any pressure on them and they struggle and we’ve seen over a short period what you can do when you press them, Hearts, Killie and Hibs, a couple of times have done it successfully.

i hate when that happens;)

me.gif

:)

Over the last 3 weeks I’ve found it difficult to figure out whether we’ve to be optimistic, raging, suicidal or stockpiling champagne.

You wonder whether these schizophrenic nutters act like that in work or at home?

“The weans have spilt their juice?
Get me the noose, Sheila. I’m away up the loft, hen”

Haha, actually laughing out loud mate.

It’s so true.

Great 2-0 win at home against Celtic, very meaningful three points, barely a celebration. Five five draw at home to Rangers in a meaningless end of season game, bouncing around the pitch like a super ball.....
He's an ex player and manager and still an unwashed supporter,he just reacted the same way as Miller done last week,he hates Rangers and our fans so it's a simple explanation why he goes over the top against us.

and what a surprise. no coverage of the brown tackle in the highlights. surely they will show it in the studio!

No idea why people still post this.
3 things about Lennons teams.

1. Lennon is a c-unt
2. His teams are always dirty nasty fighters and don't lie down to anyone.
3. Lennon is a c-unt

Exactly - say what you want about that bell end but he has his teams as fired up for games against them as he does us.....he just enjoys beating us more, which is understandable. I celebrate more seeing his greeting face than other managers as well.

What a day of football. Wednesday is massive now!!! Thought hibs would be the games we would have to struggle through before we hit December - after the sheep and Dundee results though it is even more important that we go and do a job for points, momentum and to keep the pressure on that lot. If we can go into the 29th with this point lead, regardless of the game in hand, then the pressure on them that day is huge and they have shown they don’t always like pressure. Let’s go!!!

Great 2-0 win at home against Celtic, very meaningful three points, barely a celebration. Five five draw at home to Rangers in a meaningless end of season game, bouncing around the pitch like a super ball.....
It actually wasn’t a meaningless game, if they won by a few they could finish above us I’m sure, and they managed to throw away a three goal lead. Yet he reacted as if he’d won the UCL, everyone knows what he is.

just watched today’s game, points to note
A. Hibs fully deserved to win the game, this was no fluke
B. Hibs have great pace and control
C. Hibs out muscled Celtic throughout

What a bad time to be playing them back to back...

F*ck me with a Banjo. HIVS didn't lie down to the Mhanks.
Now for us to step up and take some advantage.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!
Hibs have taken far more points off Celtic the past 2 seasons than we have. Celtic haven't won in their last 3 visits to Easter Rd.

Lennon may be a lady's front bottom but he gets points against them, we don't. So wrap this pish .

The Sheep on the other hand :rolleyes:

just watched today’s game, points to note
A. Hibs fully deserved to win the game, this was no fluke
B. Hibs have great pace and control
C. Hibs out muscled Celtic throughout

What a bad time to be playing them back to back...

Or

D. It is a great opportunity to make a real statement of intent by comfortably beating them on Wednesday.

%^*& hibs, Lennon and Celtic. If by Wednesday evening Lennon is spewing his bile it means we have won.

Back