HK Soccer Sevens-Rangers

Should have had at least one now. McPake possibly just being a bit too greedy on a couple of occasions.

That was better play between him, Palmer and Kennedy right there all the same

And he's now missed a penalty!

1-0 with the last kick of the ball though...

Well deserved overall.

I hope their finishing gets better, they missed some absolute sitters there.

Could easily have had 5 or 6 goals.

Wolves finished two nil winners in their last game. So both teams finish with seven points, both 4-1 in gf / ga and it was 0-0 between the teams. Not sure what the tiebreaker is to see who the group winner is.

Wolves won 2-0 meaning we have same points and goal difference, do we win the group on alphabetical order?

Easy to see why he’s highly thought of.

The other thing that stood out for me was how good Cammy Palmers tackling is. I really think that boy has a shot at making it. Looks like he’s grown and filled out a fair bit since last year too.

My brother raves about Palmer

Patterson & Palmer from your area MU ?

Cammy Palmer went to Williamwood High School in Clarkston and his brother's been on our bus a few times.

Nathan's dad and uncle are good friends with my dad and are proper Bears.

They're both ex army, hard as %^*& and make sure Nathan's feet are firmly kept on the ground.

Cracking family Grigo.

Cammy Palmer went to Williamwood High School in Clarkston and his brother's been on our bus a few times.

Nathan's dad and uncle are good friends with my dad and are proper Bears.

They're both ex army, hard as %^*& and make sure Nathan's feet are firmly kept on the ground.

Cracking family Grigo.

Brilliant to hear mate. Lovely little school Williamwood & it has a great reputation for achievement.

Back