Hollicoms manicured mental-health presser

Can we assume their new press team is already seeking to exploit mental health as one of their distraction strategies?

Call me a cynic but... When being asked about what safeguards are in place in the bheggars last press conference, the wee ned Griffiths replies with something along the lines of “talk to people, your teammates, coaches, the PR people”.

The fking PR people!!! :))

Aye, sure wee man, we all go straight to brand new PR team at work. They won’t use your story for all manners of reasons to exploit you and protect their clients.

It’s around the two minute mark. Very iffy.

——————

On a separate note if you are dealing with mental health issues and reading this. Talk to someone pal. Seriously.

7AdxWom.jpg

%^*& Leigh Griffiths
Oh no. Can't have that. Hating on a mentally ill person even though he's a hate filled racist bigot who despises you and many many others for no other reason than he's a vile human being (debateable).

So, you need to feel sorry for him and excuse all his indiscretions even if they aren't a result of his 'diseases.'

Unless, of course, you too have mental illnesses, then I guess it's ok.
o_Oo_Oo_O

Can we assume their new press team is already seeking to exploit mental health as one of their distraction strategies?

Call me a cynic but... When being asked about what safeguards are in place in the bheggars last press conference, the wee ned Griffiths replies with something along the lines of “talk to people, your teammates, coaches, the PR people”.

The fking PR people!!! :))

Aye, sure wee man, we all go straight to brand new PR team at work. They won’t use your story for all manners of reasons to exploit you and protect their clients.

It’s around the two minute mark. Very iffy.

——————

On a separate note if you are dealing with mental health issues and reading this. Talk to someone pal. Seriously.

"Talk to someone" but dont mention Celtic Bhoys Club.

His depression if true, was probably caused by over doing the marching powder, lost a mate last year, committed suicide for exactly this.But hey, why not try and exploit the situation, they really are scum.

Didn't take long for Hollicom to achieve Machiavellian status on here, although why the all seeing, all knowing Lawwell would need them is puzzling.
He needs them because this story is spreading outside Scotland. His lapdogs can't help him now

Griffiths the player that's moaning about the abuse he's had but who constantly baited our support with abuse. He has also previously told a bloke on social media to get back to his country even though the guy was born here. let us not forget the mock execution effigies by the scum support in the week that Kris Boyd's brother had committed suicide and the racist abuse towards Rudi Skacel by Griffiths but the media are painting Griffiths as a victim!

Griffiths for me shouldn't even be involved in top-flight football as he is a vile ned and convicted racist

All for helping and making mental health more aware, but if the problem actually came from drug/gambling and you don’t admit that, then in my opinion your not helping people with genuine mental health issues your undermining then.

Back