Holly bbc breakfast

jprfc

Holly the blonde irish girl, wearing a short summer dress, and talking about Alfie scoring 4 goals last night....what a start to the day ( shes on again at 835)

cKQBPZR.jpg

Have to agree with the OP. A damn fine thing to rise to in the morning.

Sorry no pics either.

Beats the shit out of BBC Scotland’s local top of the hour news segment where they can’t wait to get greetin faced Clarke’s comments in last night. They will take every opportunity to blacken our name, never forget what we are up against.

Reporting Scotland 2nd story Clarke subjected to sectarian chants from the dark ages. blah blah blah

Then they mentioned the score at the end.

Holly Hamilton is a BBC journalist and presenter, on BBC Breakfast on BBC One, the Victoria Derbyshire programme on BBC Two and the BBC News channel. Hamilton grew up in Greyabbey, Northern Ireland, and earned a master's degree in politics and French from University of Dundee.

Married too :(

2019-01-03_new_46922520_I1.JPG

..just sent this to her.
Good morning Holly
Firstly may I congratulate you on great honest,truthful comments on your sports session at the BBC and may it continue , something we in Scotland lack from the media.
I realise you are very busy but if possible would you be able to spare a few minutes to reflect on Glasgow Rangers and thier fans over the last few years,we have suffered through the media,mps,councillors and other clubs biased and sickening attitudes towards them ,and need someone with an honest and neutral opinion to have a look at . Certain clubs give Rangers so much abuse from club staff to supporters and even local councillors.

Clubs for instance who support terrorism and have no respect for our armed forces (green brigade)Mps who help clubs through giving them inside information on land deals to enhance their club,deny other clubs planning permission but granting it to others who are doing the exact same projects. A club Having no respect for young people and thier families who have been abused by club employees but try to deny and hide the facts by paying to have name changed.
I have been a Rangers supporter for 60 years and worked for my family up until 2013 ,but more so love all football and golf which due to bit of bad luck have not seen Rangers since 2003 due to mobility and recently had to stop playing and coaching young people golf.
I will understand if you cannot comment or assist as would no like you to jeopardise your career but your honest and neutral may help us see the light.

Regards

I’ve known her since she was a kid. Worked with her mum for years. When I see her on tv it’s like being in a timewarp cos she is absolutely identical to her mum at that age.

..just sent this to her.
Good morning Holly
Firstly may I congratulate you on great honest,truthful comments on your sports session at the BBC and may it continue , something we in Scotland lack from the media.
I realise you are very busy but if possible would you be able to spare a few minutes to reflect on Glasgow Rangers and thier fans over the last few years,we have suffered through the media,mps,councillors and other clubs biased and sickening attitudes towards them ,and need someone with an honest and neutral opinion to have a look at . Certain clubs give Rangers so much abuse from club staff to supporters and even local councillors.

Clubs for instance who support terrorism and have no respect for our armed forces (green brigade)Mps who help clubs through giving them inside information on land deals to enhance their club,deny other clubs planning permission but granting it to others who are doing the exact same projects. A club Having no respect for young people and thier families who have been abused by club employees but try to deny and hide the facts by paying to have name changed.
I have been a Rangers supporter for 60 years and worked for my family up until 2013 ,but more so love all football and golf which due to bit of bad luck have not seen Rangers since 2003 due to mobility and recently had to stop playing and coaching young people golf.
I will understand if you cannot comment or assist as would no like you to jeopardise your career but your honest and neutral may help us see the light.

Regards

I hope you're joking but I don't think you are......

..just sent this to her.
Good morning Holly

Regards
Nice note, you could have asked for a few pics for the troops though

Back