Holstein Kiel v Nuremberg

songsofglory

Massive Bundesliga 2 game on tonight.

Before the Holstein Kiel need a win to leapfrog Nuremberg in to second and an automatic promotion place. Currently 1-2, atmosphere here would put a lot of British sides to shame considering it's a second division game.

Bundesliga 2 must be one of the closest leagues in Europe. Few weeks ago there was hardly any difference between 3rd and 16th.

Big game on Saturday at the bottom as well, St Pauli v Greuter Furth

Bundesliga 2 must be one of the closest leagues in Europe. Few weeks ago there was hardly any difference between 3rd and 16th.

Big game on Saturday at the bottom as well, St Pauli v Greuter Furth

Think until the start of this round only 3 teams were safe from relegation, and 8 teams could still win the league.

1-3 now, HK look murder tonight, defence is horrific.

Mad to see Kaiserslautern at the bottom and heading for the third division. Always rushing home from school for our game v them in the UEFA cup.

Come on Nurnberg. 3-1 right now after 60 mins. Drags Kiel right back into the playoff dogfight

Anyone know if direct flights to Hamburg exist. I'm seriously considering going to the 6th May St Pauli v Arminia Bielefeld fixture.

Arminia been my German team for a good few years and I've been out to see them play at the Alm a few times recently. They are a great wee club and also have one of those very German "friendships" with HSV, which suits me nicely. The St Pauli 5-0 skelping Arminia gave them went down well at HSV :D

If results go Bielefeld's way, the game v St Pauli could be the one that gets Arminia into the promotion playoff place and sends St Pauli into the relegation playoff.

Come on Nurnberg. 3-1 right now after 60 mins. Drags Kiel right back into the playoff dogfight

Anyone know if direct flights to Hamburg exist. I'm seriously considering going to the 6th May St Pauli v Arminia Bielefeld fixture.

Arminia been my German team for a good few years and I've been out to see them play at the Alm a few times recently. They are a great wee club and also have one of those very German "friendships" with HSV, which suits me nicely. The St Pauli 5-0 skelping Arminia gave them went down well at HSV :D

If results go Bielefeld's way, the game v St Pauli could be the one that gets Arminia into the promotion playoff place and sends St Pauli into the relegation playoff.
Easy jet And ryanair go direct from Edinburgh. I'm over the following weekend for the last game of the season v Monchengladbach. Hope it's another last day survival

Any bear who have any plans to go to Dusseldorf should try and take in one of there games.Have been twice magnificent stadium and tickets are easily available.

Got tickets for Nuremberg v Fortuna last game of season..

Hopefully a title decider.... :cool:

What went wrong at Kaiserslautern? I was at the game over there when they beat us 3-0

I was over in Feb and seen them beat Kiel 3-1. They were bottom of the table but played really well. Was pretty certain they'd stay up based on that performance. I presume they haven't been consistent enough.

Got tickets for Nuremberg v Fortuna last game of season..

Hopefully a title decider.... :cool:

Are you based over there or going over for the weekend?

I fancy going going over to Nuremberg for a match but not aware of any direct routes Scotland.

Koln will be back in that league next season :(

At least Hector has signed deal to stay for the fight. Hopefully keep hold of Timo Horn as well

I fancied that game myself but I have a wedding that weekend. I had a season ticket for 5 years at the Alm/Schuco in the Bundesliga.

Don’t they also play in green?

Either way, compared to St Pauli, they are very much the lesser of two evils.

We played Greuter Furth in a friendly a few years ago. Cunts had a Provo banner that they took to every game.
hopefully an Isis incident at the stadium tonight!

Are you based over there or going over for the weekend?

I fancy going going over to Nuremberg for a match but not aware of any direct routes Scotland.

Going over for the weekend

Flights with Ryanair from Manchester other options i looked at was flights to somewhere else in Germany from Scotland then train..

Going over for the weekend

Flights with Ryanair from Manchester other options i looked at was flights to somewhere else in Germany from Scotland then train..

Cheers for the info. Flights from Manchester look cheap and decent times. Might be my trip next season for bundesliga football.

Reactions: SSR
I fancied that game myself but I have a wedding that weekend. I had a season ticket for 5 years at the Alm/Schuco in the Bundesliga.

Amazing. I’ve met another Arminia fan at last. LOL :D.

Was chatting with another lad last night who goes to HSV games but it turns out we both are friendly with the same German guy who first introduced me to Bielefeld.

I’m planning a trip to HSV / Arminia if HSV sadly don’t make it this year. Should be a good few heading over for that one.

Amazing. I’ve met another Arminia fan at last. LOL :D.

Was chatting with another lad last night who goes to HSV games but it turns out we both are friendly with the same German guy who first introduced me to Bielefeld.

I’m planning a trip to HSV / Arminia if HSV sadly don’t make it this year. Should be a good few heading over for that one.
There’s quite a few UK based fans head over about 4 or 5 times per season. Pity Fortuna are going up, really easy trip.
Be good to see St Pauli down again. HSV would be a great trip, especially if we’re pumped out of Europe by that point.

Back