Home and Away League tables 2018/19

Fitba Juice

https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland

2vc84y8.jpg

What's your views?
Clearly the sheep have had an awful season at home, but I was surprised to see them at the top of the away table.
Leaking goals away from home has to be addressed next season.

The target this season was 90 points

The target next season is 90 points

The target every season is 90 points

You cannot control the other teams. Do your own job.

2001-02: Celtic, 103 points.
2002-03: Rangers, 97 points.
2003-04: Celtic, 98 points.
2004-05: Rangers, 93 points.
2005-06: Celtic, 91 points.
2006-07: Celtic, 84 points.
2007-08: Celtic, 89 points.
2008-09: Rangers, 86 points.
2009-10: Rangers, 87 points.​
2010-11: Rangers, 93 points.​
2011-12: Celtic, 93 points.​

Open to being way off the mark.
If you go into every half time 3-0 up, you could romp the league and quite conceivably be bottom of the second half table, without much cause for concern.

You are correct, tables take into account score being reset to 0-0 at half time...

Of the six times we were behind at half time, we only came back to win once (St Johnstone in December). Managed a draw against Kilmarnock in March. We struggle to turn a game around when falling behind.
33% of the time we go behind we don't lose.
I wonder how many clubs can better that stat in world football?
I doubt it's many.

Of the six times we were behind at half time, we only came back to win once (St Johnstone in December). Managed a draw against Kilmarnock in March. We struggle to turn a game around when falling behind.
I wonder how that stat would have looked if we'd been playing 4321 at the time rather than 433. Teams shut up shop and we struggle badly to find a way to open them up again.

Teams go to Parkhead expecting to get pumped and are beat before they even take the field.

They don't roll over and wave the white flag so willingly when they come to Ibrox.

Back