Home kit available from 24th of June

No orange socks yet?

Been waiting to buy the full kit for my boy for ages for his birthday

Why aren’t they released at same time?

Amateurs

How could they rectify it? They’ve already made and sold thousands of shirts with it on them.

That’s the deal you do when you sell shirt space, it’s giving the power to the company paying for it. We’ll have zero say in the logo they choose.
they could offer “complimentary” cover ups in the store?

That was the plan for the orange kit but that’s radio silence after a month.

Now we are selling another kit with the same sh*te on it.

Castore are farcical.
Not sure what you mean by 'radio silence' mate. The statement below is all over the Shop website. The new sponsor for the bottom of the back of the shirt was only officially announced 5 days ago (21 June).

*The Adult replica shirts carry Official Partner Unibet & SEKO branding, along with our new partner BOXT on the sleeve. The back of the shirt displays SportemonGo and the Rangers Store will offer supporters the complimentary option to have new branding applied in this area, when we announce our new 22/23 season back of shirt partner within the coming weeks.

Thanks for pointing this out. The printed badge is putting me off given Castore's history of peeling
I got the wee man the orange kit when they became available, I had hoped it was just that kit but now the home is out its the same again

Noticed jd sports have the pro 3rd kit available to buy online whereas we don’t even have it at all online

When can we expect delivery of this?

It's all a bit of a shambles all round tbh. As mentioned before had a quick look in the store and it looks like a jumble sale. Have no idea how anyone could like Castore. Almost feel embarrassed wearing their logo on a Rangers top let alone buying any of their other tat.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you remember the old rangers shops the one that was at the trongate and the other one that was in the st enoch centre, they are the kind of stores I would love to see back, they had every bit of merchandise you could think of.
As do the likes of Chelsea Man U Liverpool and loads more

The ranges of stuff available puts us to shame.

That was the plan for the orange kit but that’s radio silence after a month.

Now we are selling another kit with the same sh*te on it.

Castore are farcical.
Don’t think you can blame Castore the shirts would have been produced weeks ago. The blame lies with Bisgrove surely he seems to be able to pick out companies that are about to go bust.

Anyone know what the stock is like in Buchanan Galleries? I’m going to call in and try and get a large while we’re in town.

Edit. Only XXL and up in the pro shirt but all sizes in the normal one. Not really a fan of the massive BOXT logo tbh. So decided against buying it.

Last edited:
As do the likes of Chelsea Man U Liverpool and loads more

The ranges of stuff available puts us to shame.

It’s poor how bad our merchandise is, I went in to the shop at the stadium a while ago and it was just rails of home tops they had and not a lot else. Would like to know the reason behind why we don’t have any merchandise, the old shops had everything you could think of from bedding, lamp shades, alarm clocks, pictures, keyrings, even wallpaper and rugs. It’s poor how we don’t offer anything anymore.

Think I’ll wait it out and buy the top that doesn’t have a defunct company on the back of it when they eventually come out than spend £65 to then return the strip and have something stuck over it. I get it’s not the clubs fault but I think we’d have all accepted it if we had to wait another month for the proper strip to come out rather than this back and forth nonsense we’re being asked to do. But that would have meant Castore writing off thousands of garments - obviously it’s better to place the burden on the fans….farcical.

How long are we expecting it to take for orders to start getting sent out?

Sounds like a lot of people were waiting a long time for the third strip and the EL range.

Bought mine today in Belfast.
Call it therapy after standing outside primary waiting on my 2 daughters.
The amount of mutants walking about town was on a scale I've never ever witnessed.
Anyway, nice top

Bought mine today in Belfast.
Call it therapy after standing outside primary waiting on my 2 daughters.
The amount of mutants walking about town was on a scale I've never ever witnessed.
Anyway, nice top

It’s mad really. I never really recall seeing many Celtic shirts in the late 80s and early to mid 90s when I was growing up. Funny that

Been that way for a long time sadly.

Unless you want one of the 3-4 kits we bring out - you can forget going to visit the store.

Graeme Souness said in the recent RTV video that we are a club that set high standards. Unfortunately those standards are slipping.
We used to set high standards. We’ve been playing catch up for 20 years.

they could offer “complimentary” cover ups in the store?
I think you’re confusing BOXT and Sportemon Go.

The cover up would be for the wrong sponsor I.e sportemon go.

BOXT have bought the shirt sleeve space and they choose what goes there. Just because a few fans don’t like the look of it, we don’t have contractual right to start offering cover ups for the space they’ve paid us for. I don’t know what we could cover up a big massive white square with?

BOXT have bought the shirt sleeve space and they choose what goes there. Just because a few fans don’t like the look of it, we don’t have contractual right to start offering cover ups for the space they’ve paid us for. I don’t know what we could cover up a big massive white square with?
A big massive blue square.

It was a facetious comment

Not sure what you mean by 'radio silence' mate. The statement below is all over the Shop website. The new sponsor for the bottom of the back of the shirt was only officially announced 5 days ago (21 June).

*The Adult replica shirts carry Official Partner Unibet & SEKO branding, along with our new partner BOXT on the sleeve. The back of the shirt displays SportemonGo and the Rangers Store will offer supporters the complimentary option to have new branding applied in this area, when we announce our new 22/23 season back of shirt partner within the coming weeks.
F**k that, would rather keep the SportemonGo than have somebody working in the shop attempting to cover it up and destroying the shirt in the process!

Nike or Adidas would not run the club Shop though mate. They'd provide the kit and that's it. If we switch we would need to take the Shops back under Rangers control, pay the staff, pay pension contributions, lease/rent costs, energy costs and negotiate with third parties to provide the non-kit stuff etc etc. Its an expensive operation. We'd also need some sort of distribution setup. I think the Dhims run their own shops then have a tie-in with JD Sports - we'd need something similar. Not impossible but its a big cost and not as simple as many on here think. Nike/Adidas are kit producers, they are not retail partners in the sense that we have had for a while now.

We'd certainly not have kit shortages, that's for sure.
They would at least provide full kits for kids. I need to buy top, shorts and socks all separately for my son. Nike or Adidas and that wouldn’t be a problem.

It’s poor how bad our merchandise is, I went in to the shop at the stadium a while ago and it was just rails of home tops they had and not a lot else. Would like to know the reason behind why we don’t have any merchandise, the old shops had everything you could think of from bedding, lamp shades, alarm clocks, pictures, keyrings, even wallpaper and rugs. It’s poor how we don’t offer anything anymore.
And not a rubber duck to be seen

Went to the shop about 8.45am this morning.

I have never had a complaint with Castore but they had no adult small - asked the boy who said there is a "problem" with the size small tops and they got less than 10 delivered for the launch. How can it just be a problem with one size?

Bought a medium as felt it was still OK.

Was also trying to get navy shorts for orange kit, the ones I ordered on release day were too small but have never been in stock to swap and I wanted the white shorts for home top but had neither.

Staff member I spoke to said the launches have been a riot. Said they only got about 10 pairs of navy shorts on release day and none since, have no white shorts at all for home top (I bought blue) and have no socks for any age.

How can you not get the launch of your home kit right?
Got the shorts on the Castore website mate, if you fancied trying that. Doesn't help with your exchange right enough.

Ordered some stuff from the Rangers site last Saturday with a discount code and the free bag, nothing on that apart from order confirmation.

Ordered a couple bits from Castore on Friday and the Mrs ordered me the new top from there for my birthday. Both those orders due to be delivered tomorrow.

Im guessing that they aren't using the same warehouse for Rangers and for their own stuff.

The store at Ibrox is quite embarrassing. Just racks and racks of the latest kit and a few crappy training tops.

Letters even peeling off the castore in the tracking email
Screenshot-20220627-120438-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

I honestly can't see myself buying this as I stay in England so can't just pop to the Ibrox Store when the cover ups are available

Ordered some stuff from the Rangers site last Saturday with a discount code and the free bag, nothing on that apart from order confirmation.

Ordered a couple bits from Castore on Friday and the Mrs ordered me the new top from there for my birthday. Both those orders due to be delivered tomorrow.

Im guessing that they aren't using the same warehouse for Rangers and for their own stuff.

Correct. Or at least they aren't prioritising Rangers stuff.

They're here to build their brand and therefore will put their customers first.

More margin in their gear as well.

As I’ve mentioned in other posts I would love to see us going back to the way the old shops used to be and offer more stuff other than the latest range of castor stuff.
Thing is with Rangers fans, they will buy a whole range of branded stuff if available.

Issue is there isn't much apart from the odd mug or glass etc and the rest is Castore stuff.

It should be wall to wall products such as but not restricted to golf balls, ducks, decanters, jewellery and watches, bedding, curtains, rugs, signed memorabilia, decent quality footballs, a range of books, vodka,gin and whisky (some available elsewhere from the club), badges, flags, a range of scarves and hats, rucksacks, pens, note books, pencil cases etc for the kids ,basically any reasonable quality item that can be branded and sold for a profit making the club some income and a catalogue with all items listed where some bulkier items like beer fridges etc can be ordered from.

I don't understand why there is not a huge range unless castore are more interested in flogging their strips and clothing sort of stuff.

Back