Home kit available from 24th of June

retro
/ˈrɛtrəʊ
adjective

1. imitative of a style or fashion from the recent past.

Yes, 2009 is by definition 'retro'
retro
/ˈrɛtrəʊ
adjective

1. imitative of a style or fashion from the recent past.

Yes, 2009 is by definition 'retro'.
Go figure what recent means, it has and does actually refer to dinosaurs, I bet you’ve got short arms in the pub

That video wasn’t great was it ?

Like all new kits I’ll wait to get my hands on it before I declare it shite

It’s a better top than last season.

Castore really are phoning the designs in though.
It absolutely isn't. With the exception of the lilac kit (one of the worst I've ever seen anywhere) last year's kits were decent.

This one looks like a child's t-shirt from yer ma's 1970s catalog.

It should come in 3 colours:

Blue with a red and white trim
Red with a blue and white trim
White with a blue and red trim

Then we'd have 3 choices next time we're going to a Brotherhood of Man concert

Ordered from Castore on Saturday and had no update apart from order confirmation. If I order the shirt tomorrow I should maybe have it for the season starting.

It absolutely isn't. With the exception of the lilac kit (one of the worst I've ever seen anywhere) last year's kits were decent.

This one looks like a child's t-shirt from yer ma's 1970s catalog.

It should come in 3 colours:

Blue with a red and white trim
Red with a blue and white trim
White with a blue and red trim

Then we'd have 3 choices next time we're going to a Brotherhood of Man concert
Disagree, If last seasons home kit didn't have the gold on it I think it would have been a nicer top, so far I'd say both we've released this season are nicer than last, don't think it'll take much to beat the 2nd kit from last season either

I’m probably going against the grain here but I think it pretty poor to be honest, I long for the day we are back with a kit maker like Adidas or Nike.

Some of the designs I've seen from adidas and Nike are awful for 2022-23

Adidas
Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal - same home kit template, polo shirt style collar, changed colours
Juve and Bayern - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Nike
Liverpool, Spurs, England - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

No build up to the release just one days notice!!

The club really aren’t the best just now at this stuff giving parents one days notice is not right.

This has to be better in the future with season tickets friendly games money coming off soon one days notice is poorly thought out but not surprising.
Really don't get the point you're trying to make about parents' notice. What does it matter? How much notice do they need?

Fair enough if you don't really like something, but its a blue kit with with and red on it, not garish. Not sure how you could think it's bad. Looks well in that promo.

Really don't get the point you're trying to make about parents' notice. What does it matter? How much notice do they need?

Some might have to save up if they had a date a few ago they could save and get their kids the kit on launch day that’s all.

Need to get back to umbro as kit supplier. I look at West Ham's shirt for the up & coming season and think that design would be amazing in Rangers colours.

Disagree, If last seasons home kit didn't have the gold on it I think it would have been a nicer top, so far I'd say both we've released this season are nicer than last, don't think it'll take much to beat the 2nd kit from last season either

Last season Castore designed 5 kits for us in 2021-2022 - Home, away, third, Pioneers and Legends

I'm no Castore cheerleader. But for one club in one season, that's a lot of work and I think they did okay.

So far in past two months they have launched new season's third kit before Europe League final and now the home kit tomorrow. None of which are templated with the away kit to come too, again not templated.

The previous leaked pics do not do justice to the home kit. Looks great

Last season Castore designed 5 kits for us in 2021-2022 - Home, away, third, Pioneers and Legends

I'm no Castore cheerleader. But for one club in one season, that's a lot of work and I think they did okay.

So far in past two months they have launched new season's third kit before Europe League final and now the home kit tomorrow. None of which are templated with the away kit to come too, again not templated.

The leaked pics do not do justice to the home kit. Looks great
I actually forgot about the legends kit that was a belter and I'd have been happy with that as a home kit, the pioneers was our best kit last year imo

Anyone know anyone at club shop and know what sizing is like? I used to order a Large but had to go XL in last years tops. I don’t have the orange top but seen folk on here saying go a size down?

Anyone know anyone at club shop and know what sizing is like? I used to order a Large but had to go XL in last years tops. I don’t have the orange top but seen folk on here saying go a size down?
I had to go a size down with the orange top.

No thanks, the worst home top I can remember in a very very long time.
Looks to me like Castore clearly have their finger in too many pies now so we ain't a priority to them and are getting the shittiest of shit strip templates just for quickness.

We need a new main shirt sponsor. It’s been 32 red for far too long. A new front sponsor would would immediately freshen it up
Any excuse to show off my drunken design skills from weeks ago :D
ghgh.jpg

I like it, but I really cant wait till we get a new modern design instead of retro every year

Back