Home kit available from 24th of June

Anyone buying the long sleeve version?

20220624-090334-Blend-Collage.jpg

Top notch kit, shame about the sponsor. At this rate the baby’s kit will just be one big Boxt logo!

Anywhere else selling the pro top other than rangers website? out of stock in medium size already

No baby kits again. Brilliant Castore fleece us out a 4 kits last year but not a single one out this year and no sign of them either.

Had one in basket. Had all sizes available. Went to checkout and it says sold out. The infants have all been removed now
I’m hoping to get the wee man his before go on holiday next week.

Only hope is in store as the online shop orders are a shambles every year and next to zero chance I’d see it in under a week. Two would be ambitious.

Fingers crossed I can get one in one of the shops between now and then.

Every year the stock and distribution is dire regardless of supplier.

Things are generally harder currently on the courier side of things but it’s still just always pretty frustrating they’re not even close to meeting the obvious demand.

Thanks mate.

So the pictures of the infants strips online are wrong then as they have no sponsor and white socks. Probably why it’s been taken down
It's a cracker in the infants cnt bring myself to grab it in adults yet with that sponsor on the back embarrassing but the boy didsay they were made like 5 months ago

Has it got sportmongo on the back?
The website has a statement at the bottom of the new strip page saying its Sportemongo on the back, but the Rangers store will offer you the complimentary option to have this replaced once the new back of the shirt sponsor is announced.

Well, the new sponsor has been announced, so again a lack of joined up thinking there from our marketing team.

Tbf, I'm not that bothered about what it says near my arse, so I'll not bother with the hassle of someone presumably sticking another sponsor over the top of the old one, just for that to fall off in the washing anyway.

I'm in Turkey and they have fakes on sale already, seen guys around pool with it on. Never touch fake tops ever couldn't believe guys buying it.
Just out of interest mate , how much does a fake top in turkey cost? Never understood folk buying fakes, personal choice I suppose

Back