Home kit available from 24th of June

Some of the designs I've seen from adidas and Nike are awful for 2022-23

Adidas
Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal - same home kit template, polo shirt style collar, changed colours
Juve and Bayern - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Nike
Liverpool, Spurs, England - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Agreed. Castore designs are absolutely fine, no better or worse than Nike and Adidas.

Some people will like them, some won’t. That’s just life.

I’m interested in this too, want to get the wee man it for holidays on Monday….
Shame you can’t rely on Castore doing a quick turnaround on orders. Albeit Monday would be tight anyway.

I think they miss a bit of a trick not getting it out a couple of weeks before the schools finish. There’s be loads more about on travels.

Having a look on the store site just now and scrolling down, check out the size of the sponsor on the woman's top, it's huge. Or is that the Lana Wolf massive tits stretching it out range?

Purchased, and it still gives me the same buzz it did when I was a kid, now hurry up Hermes and bring it to me so I can represent darn sarf.

Annoying about the shite sponsor, need to wait god knows how long for you gullible lot to buy them up before we release the proper shirt for this season

I’m probably going against the grain here but I think it pretty poor to be honest, I long for the day we are back with a kit maker like Adidas or Nike.

No idea why anyone would want Nike as a kit maker, their kit templates this year are really ugly.

The shorts are nasty.

giphy.gif

FE446002-A84-E-46-D5-BB13-8328-C449-B104.jpg

Are they sponsorless with white socks? Is that right?

Website confirms it has sportmongo on the back but supporters will have the option to get it changed 'in the coming weeks'.
They are handing out wee plastic chisels with the kit and says they will update the website when we've all to scrape it off.

Probably get a few cans for it tbh

I’m thinking that the picture for the socks on the infant kit is just a mistake.. the design of them, white with red triangles on the turn down, is making me think they are the away socks as they match the rumoured white and red diagonal away top

How long do we need to put up with these Castore cunts?

Also why are their EPL clubs (Leeds for example) with a Boxt logo that is an outline on their sleeve and ours is that hideous white box?

Back