Home kit available from 24th of June

They’re replacing with the new sponsor for free. Whenever that is ready, mind you.
This is as bad an idea as sending out tops with the old sponsor on it. The logos are a completely different size.

Has it been confirmed strips will be released with socomec on them?

Leeds United were 6 months into their deal with BOXT before the logo was switched from the solid box concept. For the first half of last season they had the solid box and then it changed in January. Worth noting that their club shop still sells the replica kit with the old, solid, BOXT logo rather than the new one.

Aston Villa did similar with the sleeve sponsor LT.com the season before apparently.

I wonder if the companies insist on the high visibility logo at the start of the partnership but are happy to relent once they've been 'noticed'?

Last edited:
Went to the shop about 8.45am this morning.

I have never had a complaint with Castore but they had no adult small - asked the boy who said there is a "problem" with the size small tops and they got less than 10 delivered for the launch. How can it just be a problem with one size?

Bought a medium as felt it was still OK.

Was also trying to get navy shorts for orange kit, the ones I ordered on release day were too small but have never been in stock to swap and I wanted the white shorts for home top but had neither.

Staff member I spoke to said the launches have been a riot. Said they only got about 10 pairs of navy shorts on release day and none since, have no white shorts at all for home top (I bought blue) and have no socks for any age.

How can you not get the launch of your home kit right?

Last edited:
This is as bad an idea as sending out tops with the old sponsor on it. The logos are a completely different size.

Think the collapse was announced start of May so you’d think thousands of these tops were already produced and batched.

Just unfortunate timing as it may have caused significant delays if they unpackaged them all and changed the sponsors.

Went over to Ibrox yesterday to get the top. Really nice top tbh, however noticed a flaw that Castore should be ashamed of. Picked up an XXL and noticed the Castore emblem was printed. Picked up a 3XL and this was embroidered, picked up an XL and this was also printed??? Wandered around the shop and found a different rack of XXLs and the Castore emblem was embroidered??? wtf

Moral is, if your able to get into the shop and this is something you would prefer to have, then suggest taking this option over ordering online, ensuring you'll know what your getting.
There's a chance the pro tops will have printed emblems, you may of picked them up

I have never had a complaint with Castore but they had no adult small - asked the boy who said there is a "problem" with the size small tops and they got less than 10 delivered for the launch. Hoe can it just be a problem with one size?

Was also trying to get navy shorts for orange kit, the ones I ordered on release day were too small but have never been in stock to swap and I wanted the white shorts for home top but had neither.

Staff member I spoke to said the launches have been a riot. Said they only got about 10 pairs of navy shorts on release day and none since, have no white shorts at all for home top (I bought blue) and have no socks for any age.

They are absolute garbage - with new club contracts in place alongside English national Cricket you would think they would grow distribution network as well.

Amateur hour!!

They are absolute garbage - with new club contracts in place alongside English national Cricket you would think they would grow distribution network as well.

Amateur hour!!
Today is the first time I have felt like they are amateurs. I know others have had issues but I personally hadn't.

The fact one size is completely missing and they have the alternative shorts but not the main shorts is just bizarre

No build up to the release just one days notice!!

The club really aren’t the best just now at this stuff giving parents one days notice is not right.

This has to be better in the future with season tickets friendly games money coming off soon one days notice is poorly thought out but not surprising.
Does Santa give you notice when Xmas is coming?

It’s a guarantee they’ll be new strips released in the off season.

I have never had a complaint with Castore but they had no adult small - asked the boy who said there is a "problem" with the size small tops and they got less than 10 delivered for the launch. Hoe can it just be a problem with one size?

This is really bad. They’ve had our retail operation for 2 years and this is about the 12th kit, not to mention the scores of other ranges they’ve launched and still can’t get the basics right.

Their website is a mess. It’s a total lottery of what’s available and in what size.

How do you know the logos are a different size, have they even released who the replacement sponsor is and what the logo will be?

Think the collapse was announced start of May so you’d think thousands of these tops were already produced and batched.

Just unfortunate timing as it may have caused significant delays if they unpackaged them all and changed the sponsors.
I think they’ll be banking on 95% of people not bothering. They’ll likely only produce a small batch of replacements then when they run out that’ll be it.

Personally I won’t bother getting it replaced. It’s a small logo at the arse end of the shirt, it’s not the main sponsor.

This is really bad. They’ve had our retail operation for 2 years and this is about the 12th kit, not to mention the scores of other ranges they’ve launched and still can’t get the basics right.

Their website is a mess. It’s a total lottery of what’s available and in what size.
It is shocking. They had hundreds of the home tops in all sizes from medium up but don't even release the shorts.

The boy said he has no idea when they will get anything in stock.

Long sleeve top also available to order online but not buy in shop

How long left with Castore?

3 more seasons including this one. The noise coming out the club is we are happy with how it's going and are planning to extend!

Personally I haven't had any issues with Castore quality wise even though I've bought quite a bit (bought very little online mind but what I have has arrived quickly). But the complete inability to release a full kit at once or keep anything in stock for more than 24 hours is a real concern.

3 more seasons including this one. The noise coming out the club is we are happy with how it's going and are planning to extend!

Personally I haven't had any issues with Castore quality wise even though I've bought quite a bit (bought very little online mind but what I have has arrived quickly). But the complete inability to release a full kit at once or keep anything in stock for more than 24 hours is a real concern.
It wouldn't surprise me if we did extend. Were we to go to the likes of Nike or Adidas I assume it would mean we would need to take all the Rangers Shops back in-house again, paying staff, pension contributions, rates, leases etc and that will be costly. I think the Dhims run their own shops and (might) have a deal with JD Sports? Part of the deal with Castore probably sees them pick up the tab for all that. Nike/Adidas won't be interested in running our retail operation, they would only want to provide the kit.

I have never had a complaint with Castore but they had no adult small - asked the boy who said there is a "problem" with the size small tops and they got less than 10 delivered for the launch. How can it just be a problem with one size?

You can’t be much a goalie being that wee

100% mate, here we are doing wee guy stuff like getting to European finals. Id much rather be a big club and be able to pre order my strip.
Getting to a European final doesn’t give the board a pass to run the club poorly. Middlesbrough got to a European final but as far as I am concerned we are not in the same bracket as them. We are meant to be one of the elite clubs in Britain and known throughout the world, not be run with no proper organisation. Heaven forbid we market the strips correctly and actual go ahead with a proper launch ensuring we have everything in the correct size and enough availability.

Posters greeting because there was no fan fare for the strips.If that's what you want then go to the circus.

Should have got it direct from Castore website rather than Rangers Shop website. Free delivery on orders over £60 and they use Royal Mail.

Next time, eh?;):)
Nah they coonts stoatin ye up tae... £6.50 delivery regardless and the 'WELCOME15' so called 15% aff is a bum steer tae!

Nah they coonts stoatin ye up tae... £6.50 delivery regardless and the 'WELCOME15' so called 15% aff is a bum steer tae!
Hah, they've got wise to it. I checked their Delivery terms yesterday and it was free delivery on orders over £60. Just looked now and it has changed overnight to free delivery on orders over £75.

Missed the boat. Dunno about the discount code.

Hah, they've got wise to it. I checked their Delivery terms yesterday and it was free delivery on orders over £60. Just looked now and it has changed overnight to free delivery on orders over £75.

Missed the boat. Dunno about the discount code.
Aye they had free bag pack orders over £100 now changed to free bag pack orders over £100 EXCLUDES RFC home kit

Last edited:
I put a new shirt in my basket on the Rangers site
With £6.50 delivery i left it there and decided I'd just nip to the store

This morning i got an email from rangers telling me the shirt was in my basket and how about a unique code to get 10% to persuade me to purchase

Code invalid
Shambles

I put a new shirt in my basket on the Rangers site
With £6.50 delivery i left it there and decided I'd just nip to the store

This morning i got an email from rangers telling me the shirt was in my basket and how about a unique code to get 10% to persuade me to purchase

Code invalid
Shambles
Got exactly the same buying the black 3/4 zip training top. Like a dafty I still bought it

It's a sad day when the wee old shop on the corner had a better range than the castore one at the stadium. It's really disappointing for a club shop

I’ve been in today with my boy. I think we caught it at the right time as a delivery had just came in.
I was surprised on how disorganised it was.
My lad was after a training top. All they had was ladies. The rest of the shop was the new home and Orange top.
I agree with the poster above. The old shop seemed to have a better range of items. The hype that came with this new store was promising but the place just seems disappointing for a club shop.

Last edited:
I’ve been in today with my boy. I think we caught it at the right time as a delivery had just came in.
I was surprised on how disorganised it was.
My lad was after a training top. All they had was ladies. The rest of the shop was the new home and Orange top.
I agree with the poster above. The old shop seemed to have a better range of items. The hype that came with this new store was promising but the place just seems disappointing for a club shop.

I don’t know if you remember the old rangers shops the one that was at the trongate and the other one that was in the st enoch centre, they are the kind of stores I would love to see back, they had every bit of merchandise you could think of.

I don’t know if you remember the old rangers shops the one that was at the trongate and the other one that was in the st enoch centre, they are the kind of stores I would love to see back, they had every bit of merchandise you could think of.
I agree. I’m up from down south and made a point of going to the store. No way will I ever order anything online again as it’s complete shambles.
Passing that ticket office is another embarrassment. You wouldn’t mind so much if they were efficient but that’s for another thread.

Was hoping to get the pro in a large but as soon as I checked the online store at 8am yesterday there were sold out

Back