Home kit available from 24th of June

Stock in store is poor. Is it best to order from Castore or Rangere online?

Tempted to buy the blue Pro shorts - but if ordering online it seems as if things are not moving in terms of getting posted out ? Best to wait until shipping issues are resolved ?

Out of interest what did you order?
My order was over £100 which apparently they give you a free bag for and im wondering if that’s what is going to hold my order up
I also got a free bag, still not with evri although i was sent a tracking number at 10pm last night so hoping theres movement today, go to greece on saturday morning so hoping its quick delivery

Does anyone know what stock is like on Ibrox store for Junior White shorts? Ordered from castore but not yet dispatched

I was in the Ibrox shop today. Very poor stock of training range. A lot of last year stock filling out racks on left.
No "L" for home shirt personalisation.
Wee bit disappointed with the lack of / variety of newer items

Castore provide us with a truly horrendous service - the mentally challengeds pre order for new away kit had it delivered to them 1 day before release date.

Our kids can’t get shorts or socks to match the shirt.

I ordered two kids strips 9am last Friday and no sign of despatch, weins will be going fckn mental if they don’t arrive before our two week summer holiday on the 11th (don’t hold out any hope)

Email Castore Concierge explaining situation asking for help and all you get is a generic reply, zero customer service offered.

Shameful to be honest - 10 business days for despatch is unheard of in 2022.

I was willing to give Castore the benefit of the doubt, but it’s went too far as far as I’m concerned. The quality is better i would say, but the designs are a wee bit lazy and the stock availability and customer service is farcical. My brother went to get full kits for his boys and couldn’t get them the shorts and socks. 3 days after release and they’re out of stock. That’s a shambles. They have the sales figures - they must know what will be sold. It simply isn’t good enough.

Castore provide us with a truly horrendous service - the mentally challengeds pre order for new away kit had it delivered to them 1 day before release date.

Our kids can’t get shorts or socks to match the shirt.

I ordered two kids strips 9am last Friday and no sign of despatch, weins will be going fckn mental if they don’t arrive before our two week summer holiday on the 11th (don’t hold out any hope)

Email Castore Concierge explaining situation asking for help and all you get is a generic reply, zero customer service offered.

Shameful to be honest - 10 business days for despatch is unheard of in 2022.

Is that not generally the case with pre-orders, you're rewarded by receiving goods early because you've pre-ordered?
I certainly remember it being a selling point with our kits in the past.

The day we're not with Castore still can't come soon enough for me.

I was in a shop in Leipzig before our game just having a browse and they had souvenirs for Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig, and Dortmund and the selection was light years away from what we have at the moment.

So you want our club shop to stock Celtic, Aberdeen & Hearts souvenirs?

First time I've ordered more than just a top itself and six days on not a peep about my order being despatched.
Castore really need to up their game and someone at Rangers should be making sure they do.

Home top is definitely abit more snug :D, was in the shop earlier and there were hardly any orange tops

Last edited:
I’ve actually had a response from castore saying there is a “slight delay” due to high demand.

It’s as if it’s come as a surprise that thousands would be buying the new top the day it is realised.

Was over this morning with my daughter for the womens home top. No socks available right enough. Nobody does a strip release like us.

Ordered for the kids from the official website but have a 10% code for the castore site if anyone wants 7W6LS34M.

Would be interesting to see the trend in replica top sales from the start of Castore supplying to this season. Possible few anomalies would be the surge of strips for Seville and the sponsor carry on at the moment.

It could be regardless of how poor the product is, our support will still buy it.

No movement from Friday. Order still sitting at unfulfilled.

They either haven’t learned a thing or just don’t care. Both are unacceptable.
They don’t care mate - I touched base with them hoping someone would reassure me that the kids strips will arrive for summer holiday on the 11th and I received a generic rubbish response.

No movement from Friday. Order still sitting at unfulfilled.

They either haven’t learned a thing or just don’t care. Both are unacceptable.
Castore clearly don't have the capacity to be a kit supplier for a big club,initial problems fine but 2 years in they knew the number of kits they would be shifting.

My long sleeved top arrived today.

Not a fan of it.

The Box logo looks worse than it is on the Orange top. Sleeves are also far too long in comparison to previous tops in the same size.

I’ll be returning mine unless anyone wants to take it off my hands. Mens XL. I’m in EK.

That's a great sales pitch!
It’ll get snapped up by someone if I return it anyway. Remember trying to get long sleeved tops last season and it was near impossible. Just trying to save someone having to deal with our piss poor distribution.

My long sleeved top arrived today.

Not a fan of it.

The Box logo looks worse than it is on the Orange top. Sleeves are also far too long in comparison to previous tops in the same size.

I’ll be returning mine unless anyone wants to take it off my hands. Mens XL. I’m in EK.
Cousin mentioned the arms he’s a collector and got his today. He said the body is a tighter fit than the third kit , but the arms are designed as if it’s to fit an Orang-Utan.

He doesn’t care as he won’t wear it, but I think we all just look forward to the day we have a proper kit manufacturer be it umbro, adidas, Nike or whoever.

but the arms are designed as if it’s to fit an Orang-Utan.
I noticed that.

20220630-184132-Blend-Collage.jpg

Back