Home kit available from 24th of June

The £6 on top of the £180 order for delivery every time is a joke as well. I would be happy to pay it if the stuff was for next day delivery but it usually takes about 10 days to arrive
Does my tits in as well the £6 delivery fee

The £6 on top of the £180 order for delivery every time is a joke as well. I would be happy to pay it if the stuff was for next day delivery but it usually takes about 10 days to arrive

That's shocking. I ordered the equivalent of about £130 and I'm getting free shipping to Canada. Still waiting for my order from a week ago to ship right enough.

Ordered from the store on the 16th June still not received. Got an email last week saying apologies for delay, here’s 10% off next order. Order will be shipped by 30th and confirmation sent - still no email to confirm.

Dunno what the poster in question was talking about as such but I do know SD/“Megastore” have new training wear for this season which the official store lacks etc.
The navy and orange training top that was posted on here is on their site

Likely been mentioned but I just had a nosey at Newcastle’s online store.

The training & outerwear sections are non-football Castore clobber. Not a single Newcastle training top etc.

So their service on the face of it doesn’t look to be any better than ours.
Don't think they've released any of their training gear yet.

Orders mine on release day and still not heard a peep.

It’s getting fired back for refund once it eventually arrives. Fucking raging about it. Rangers and Castore are complete %^*& ups with this shite.

I bought at 8am on launch for myself and more importantly my 10 year old (top and shorts - no socks available as usual). Still no update other than a processed order. He has a football birthday party tomorrow where the majority of his mates will have the new kit on and he wont. 1st world problems indeed but this is not an isolated issue.

I am old enough to remember when using Rangers direct it was delivered to your door on launch day.

Retail (I dont care if outsourced to 3rd parties) continues to be a shambles.

I was going to order the home shirt for my kid but didn't because paying a £6 delivery fee when you have no idea when it will arrive is utterly ridiculous.

£6 should guarantee 48 hr delivery.

Will hopefully get one when I next get through to Ibrox.

Top just arrived, I should have stuck with the 2XL I went XL because the 3rd kit is made big.

I asked a member of staff last Sunday in the shop about sizing asked if it was the same as last seasons to be told 'I don't know there's a changing room over there'. Does feel slightly bigger than last season but the kids tops are a smaller fitting.

The fact you can buy this strip relatively hassle free and quicker (and cheaper when considering delivery cost) from sports direct is outrageous, when you can’t from our very own club website.

Even the availability of stock is better on the SD website (same for the last two seasons)

Something doesn’t add up!

I’m on a 70% satisfied / 30% dissatisfied with Castore’s products. Which is a poor ratio in general but much better than some peoples experience (although I appreciate other people have a better “success rate”)

However, the fact the club/Castore website stock and delivery is poor but Sports direct seems fine is curious to say the least!

On a positive note . My mygers pack arrived today.

Still unfulfilled on my top. I’d be quicker buying one from bloody china

The fact you can buy this strip relatively hassle free and quicker (and cheaper when considering delivery cost) from sports direct is outrageous, when you can’t from our very own club website.

Even the availability of stock is better on the SD website (same for the last two seasons)

Something doesn’t add up!

I’m on a 70% satisfied / 30% dissatisfied with Castore’s products. Which is a poor ratio in general but much better than some peoples experience (although I appreciate other people have a better “success rate”)

However, the fact the club/Castore website stock and delivery is poor but Sports direct seems fine is curious to say the least!
To be fair - a lot of the reason Sports Direct doesn't have stock issues is because very few people buy our stuff from there.

It’s a joke Castro put out tops with old sponsor on it ffs Cole on rangers get finger out absolute disgrace
Want to try that again in English?

The shirts were made and printed months ago. Are they just going to let thousands of shirts go to waste? Understand that it's not an ideal situation but not sure what you wanted them to do.

Want to try that again in English?

The shirts were made and printed months ago. Are they just going to let thousands of shirts go to waste? Understand that it's not an ideal situation but not sure what you wanted them to do.
They can’t have that many of them manufactured going by the appalling delivery times.

I can’t give Castore any postives since they took over - they offer a truly appalling cheap product (see Wolves upside down badges, Newcastle issue and ours) their customer service doesn’t exist.

They can’t have that many of them manufactured going by the appalling delivery times.

I can’t give Castore any postives since they took over - they offer a truly appalling cheap product (see Wolves upside down badges, Newcastle issue and ours) their customer service doesn’t exist.

That’s my take on it mate. They have sold kit they don’t have.

I’ve been given a tracking code when I chased them but it’s not moved out the warehouse

How is the sizing availability in the Ibrox store? 2-3 or 3-4?

Also does the infant kit have the sportemongo?

It’s a joke Castro put out tops with old sponsor on it ffs Cole on rangers get finger out absolute disgrace

giphy.gif

I don’t remember having to wait 10 business days for anything that I’ve bought online with any other company when the items are in stock.

Castore have grown so quickly the last few years that they don’t have the infrastructure in place to cope with it

Ordered last Friday still not even a dispatch notification

I don’t remember having to wait 10 business days for anything that I’ve bought online with any other company when the items are in stock.

Castore have grown so quickly the last few years that they don’t have the infrastructure in place to cope with it

Same mate literally not heard a thing since my confirmation email ordered last Friday and not a peep since

Spoke to a lad in the Buchanan Galleries shop. Not many different sizes available and almost no woman’s tops or shorts. He said never got much in. You would think enough would be made to fill the stores for a release date.
Asked him about socks (kids generally want a full strip) His words were we have changed their supplier of socks so haven’t recieved them as of last Thursday.
So releasing a new kit without said kit being ready. Shambles again. Getting good at this. Are the other Castore sponsored teams having this much bother?

Yeah its an absolute shambles. We leave for a fortnight break in Tenerife a week tomorrow and hold out zero hope of my kids kits arriving, my oldest is 10 when we are away and was all he asked for - I ordered two strips 830am release day, nothing but a conformation email since.

The club shop has zero stock, an absolute disgrace to be honest.

Had to order new PSG home kits as a sweetner last week for them via Nike website ordered day release and arrived 48 hours later.

Castore have a cheek to suggest betterneverstops - 100% better never bloody happens.

Ordered the new top last weekend from Castores own website but no movement yet. Ordered a castore hoodie yesterday that's just been despatched already.

No clue what is going on with the football strips.

Castore are an absolute joke outfit.

Same problems every single launch and nothing done about it by them or the club.

The home kit launch was very "meh". There's obviously a good financial reason why we are still with Castore, but their infrastructure is appalling.

Yeah its an absolute shambles. We leave for a fortnight break in Tenerife a week tomorrow and hold out zero hope of my kids kits arriving, my oldest is 10 when we are away and was all he asked for - I ordered two strips 830am release day, nothing but a conformation email since.

The club shop has zero stock, an absolute disgrace to be honest.

Had to order new PSG home kits as a sweetner last week for them via Nike website ordered day release and arrived 48 hours later.

Castore have a cheek to suggest betterneverstops - 100% better never bloody happens.
The club shop having zero stock is amateur to say the least

Went through Glasgow airport this morning. All stock in adult sizes was varying amount of XL's lowest was 2XL I think! Nothing else at all

Spoke to a lad in the Buchanan Galleries shop. Not many different sizes available and almost no woman’s tops or shorts. He said never got much in. You would think enough would be made to fill the stores for a release date.
Asked him about socks (kids generally want a full strip) His words were we have changed their supplier of socks so haven’t recieved them as of last Thursday.
So releasing a new kit without said kit being ready. Shambles again. Getting good at this. Are the other Castore sponsored teams having this much bother?

That's weird, I was in there yesterday after leaving work and the top was available in all sections.

After reading this thread I was expecting the place to be empty but stock levels were absolutely fine. Out with the home top there was loads of new training gear available as well.

Back