Home kit available from 24th of June

It's embarrassing that supporters are waiting weeks before they receive an order.

It's simply nowhere near good enough.

That's weird, I was in there yesterday after leaving work and the top was available in all sections.

After reading this thread I was expecting the place to be empty but stock levels were absolutely fine. Out with the home top there was loads of new training gear available as well.
That was Thursday afternoon mate so maybe they had a delivery Friday.

edit
I need to return the top today. Daughter has worn it once and the numbers are starting to peel off.It hasn’t even been washed yet either so god knows what state it would be in if it was.

Last edited:
Orders mine on release day and still not heard a peep.

It’s getting fired back for refund once it eventually arrives. Fucking raging about it. Rangers and Castore are complete %^*& ups with this shite.
I ordered 8am on launch day, full kit for the wee man and the top for myself. Not heard a thing. I did wonder if it was the kids kits that was causing the delay, after reading some of these posts I'm not so sure, fucking shambles Rangers, get it sorted.

So on the rangers website they have the yellow goalkeeper top. However I see lovell soccer have an orange checked one and a two tone pink one that seems to reinforce the red/white Monaco style shirt that has been leaked as it has the same diagonal print design.

Why is it so difficult for Castore to prioritise the clubs website for all new items and stock them properly. There have been so many issues with this seasons releases when it should actually be improving and running like the elite sports supplier they claim to be.

They are an utter shambles. The sooner we are shot of them the better.

I have an item that was dispatched after about 9 days after ordering only after having emailed to ask, it's now been sitting with Evri since July 1st saying on its way and hasn't changed since. Utter joke the service we get.

Still no Large for the pro top online, checked the website at 8am on the day & they either sold out instantly or they never had any.
Daughter likes the look of that pink top on Lovell, never shopped with them before. Are they any better than Castore for despatching?

Still no Large for the pro top online, checked the website at 8am on the day & they either sold out instantly or they never had any.
Daughter likes the look of that pink top on Lovell, never shopped with them before. Are they any better than Castore for despatching?
They are basically Sports direct so depends on your approach to that avenue of purchasing things from them.
However, in the distant past I did buy football boots from them and they were quick.

I ordered a large for myself the day it came out. Arrived in the USA in about 4 days. Later in the same day I ordered a medium for the Mrs, a kids jersey and two pairs of shorts, order still unfulfilled.

The waits frustrating and I emailed yesterday and actually got a response this morning saying due to overwhelming reponse to the kit some orders are taking longer to ship and to give them 14 days to fulfil it.

I was sure the website stated 10 days but at least I got a response this time.

Absolutely nailed on that we sign an extension with them when the time comes.
I’ve got a nagging feeling we’ll sign an extension with them.

There’s something in the Castore and Sports Direct links that were laughed off initially.

The fact Sports Direct have exclusivity over the release of our merchandise should have alarm bells ringing in the ears of every Rangers supporter.

They are basically Sports direct so depends on your approach to that avenue of purchasing things from them.
However, in the distant past I did buy football boots from them and they were quick.
I never knew that, I’ll just wait till we finally have it online or in store

I ordered the 3rd kit for myself and my son on 18th.
Still no update.
Fobbed off with an email saying that I've to allow for 14 business days for delivery. 3 weeks for 2 kits and the free bag they threw in.

I've never had an issue with any Castore delivery (Rangers or their own goods) however that is taking the piss.

I ordered the new home top within minutes it was online.Haven't heard a cheap just the order confirmation email right away.Must be a problem either with stock or warehousing.

Should have just ordered a fake jersey from China. I'd be in possession of it by now most likely. Castore and Rangers are a fucking shambles.

Ordered it the first minute it became available and that’s me just getting an email this morning to say it’s on its way.

Rangers/Castore need to get this shit sorted.

Anyone been to any of the club shops lately and know if they stock the long sleeved version of the jersey?

Wanted to order online, but this thread has given me no confidence it’ll arrive in a reasonable time.

Last edited:
This mob are laughable.

What’s even worse is they and the club are not listening to the feedback that we have been providing now for - 2 seasons?

Same old sh*t.

home and third kit junior medium arrived today for my son. The third kit fits fine but home kit is far too tight .

No Medium mens in Ibrox, Buchanan Street Club shop and Buchanan Street Castore shop.

Tried on a large as the guy said they are sized a bit smaller but still a bit large for my liking.

I quite liked the top from pictures but seeing it up close and trying it on, it just looks and feels like cheap shiny polyester shite.

What's Castore leisurewear/ training gear like in comparison to replica shirts in regards of quality etc?

There's a part of me thinks those Scouse brother's have a bloody cheek charging top dollar for garments when they have been around a few years, they are hardly Lacoste are they?!

What's Castore leisurewear/ training gear like in comparison to replica shirts in regards of quality etc?

There's a part of me thinks those Scouse brother's have a bloody cheek charging top dollar for garments when they have been around a few years, they are hardly Lacoste are they?!
They took a chance and its paid off big time for them.

As Del Boy says ' he who dares, wins'.

Mine arrived today, still got the sportmongo sponsor on the back. So i now own two of this years tops that have out of date sponsors on them. Shambles

Mine arrived today, still got the sportmongo sponsor on the back. So i now own two of this years tops that have out of date sponsors on them. Shambles
Not being funny, but why did you expect it to have anything else? Tens of thousands of the SportemonGo ones to shift before we get to the ones with the new sponsor. I will be surprised if we see them before Christmas.

Free cover-ups haven’t even started yet.

Popped in to the Glasgow Airport shop yesterday on my way back to Australia. Store looked well stocked, only to discover that there was about 300 home tops all in 3XL and 5XL. Nothing for your average sized punter.

Popped in to the Glasgow Airport shop yesterday on my way back to Australia. Store looked well stocked, only to discover that there was about 300 home tops all in 3XL and 5XL. Nothing for your average sized punter.
Was gonna say wait til your return flight but it seems your heading home already, I’d imagine there’s a few who bought at the airport before going on holiday struggling to fit into it by the time they come home :))

How is the sizing on the long sleeve tops? I usually go for long sleeve tops so it’s good to finally get the choice of one for the first time since castore took over.

Your order is on the way​

Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.

Not being funny, but why did you expect it to have anything else? Tens of thousands of the SportemonGo ones to shift before we get to the ones with the new sponsor. I will be surprised if we see them before Christmas.

Free cover-ups haven’t even started yet.
My son ordered it for me.

No Medium mens in Ibrox, Buchanan Street Club shop and Buchanan Street Castore shop.

Tried on a large as the guy said they are sized a bit smaller but still a bit large for my liking.

I quite liked the top from pictures but seeing it up close and trying it on, it just looks and feels like cheap shiny polyester shite.
Saw it for the first time in the flesh over the weekend. Not impressed at all.

Just got my top for my birthday this morning. Not sure I can see the BOXT logo lasting very long, a couple washes and I reckon it could be falling apart.

I ordered the new home top within minutes it was online.Haven't heard a cheap just the order confirmation email right away.Must be a problem either with stock or warehousing.
Don't like quoting my own posts but I've just had the"on its way" email.

The availability online of the kids strips is an absolute disgrace.

This is the third season with Castore now so there really is no excuse for them not to have enough JS tops available, they know what demand will be.

11 days since ordering at 8.20 am on the 24th June and still nothing happening although in an email reply I was given a tracking number which I'm still trying to work out what I do with given my order hasn't been despatched.
Whatever happens my last purchase whilst these amateurs Castore are our kit suppliers.

Popped into the Buchanan Street shop but they only had 3XL and upwards. I didn't realise there was a Castore shop further down the street and they had loads of sizes available.

The availability online of the kids strips is an absolute disgrace.

This is the third season with Castore now so there really is no excuse for them not to have enough JS tops available, they know what demand will be.
I like Castore products however we cannot renew our contract with them. They are amateurs compared to the big guns. I would love to see us go back to Umbro or adidas. Walked past the Celtic shop in Braehead and couldn’t help but notice the kids kits right at the door with socks as well. I emailed Castore about the socks and was told they don’t even have a date for when they are available.

Back