Home Liverpool tickets MyGers

gkb10127

What are the chances of home tickets being made available for mygers members for the Liverpool game? I would have thought atleast a few tickets would be released for my gers members closer to the game usually from UEFA returns etc

Think you’re onto plumbs, Napoli only got released due to the circumstance.

They’ll have sold out their allocation easily.

I was hoping there may be a MyGers window for a few remaining seats as I`m looking for one ticket; however as per usual we`re reduced to guessing amongst ourselves the actual state of play.

I was hoping there may be a MyGers window for a few remaining seats as I`m looking for one ticket; however as per usual we`re reduced to guessing amongst ourselves the actual state of play.
I’m sure the club came out and said CL tickets were sold out?

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket outside the ground? I’ve heard the Ibrox subway is the best place to go?

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket outside the ground? I’ve heard the Ibrox subway is the best place to go?

I'd say its very slim for a game like this. It's all about luck though so you may end up in the right place at the right time.

At the Napoli game I saw a few people with tickets standing at the corner of the Main Stand near the new Edmiston House

At the Napoli game I saw a few people with tickets standing at the corner of the Main Stand near the new Edmiston House
There was a change of the fixture date mate which seen a lot for sale,i doubt the Liverpool game you will see any or very few.

That was mainly due to changing it to the next day, a lot of folk probably couldn't get time off work etc at short notice

Just out of interest, have Rangers been cancelling hospitality bought by Liverpool supporters (like Liverpool have been doing with us)? I suppose it would be difficult to identify them in the first place, right enough.

Just out of interest, have Rangers been cancelling hospitality bought by Liverpool supporters (like Liverpool have been doing with us)? I suppose it would be difficult to identify them in the first place, right enough.
Don’t think hospitality has gone on sale yet. The 2 CL games don’t appear when you go to look, only the league games and league cup one.

Back