Home pro kit

sammy1872

Any idea what’s happening with this . I remember they said limited numbers in store but assumed eventually it would be sold online especially since the shop is shut currently . Was looking to get it but the closer we are to the end of the season it becomes less likely

Almost bought one just before Christmas but put it off thinking I would be able to pick it up in January.
It was £95 for anyone wondering.

Asked Castore directly, quoting travel restrictions, location etc and received reply that the PRO kit would only be available via the shop

Sent...
Hi Castore,

Recent social media posts about Rangers FC 1st team PRO shirts available to buy, but only in the Rangers Store @Ibrox.

As a supporter from up North, and a frequent buyer of Rangers FC team / training / lifestyle products, and currently advised against travelling from a Tier 1 area to Tier 3 or above area, I was just wondering if / when I would be able to buy a Player PRO top online, preferably before Christmas break.

regards

Colin Munro

received
Hi Colin

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately the Pro Kit will be available for purchase in store only.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

Only hoping this stance will change soon...

Asked Castore directly, quoting travel restrictions, location etc and received reply that the PRO kit would only be available via the shop

Sent...
Hi Castore,

Recent social media posts about Rangers FC 1st team PRO shirts available to buy, but only in the Rangers Store @Ibrox.

As a supporter from up North, and a frequent buyer of Rangers FC team / training / lifestyle products, and currently advised against travelling from a Tier 1 area to Tier 3 or above area, I was just wondering if / when I would be able to buy a Player PRO top online, preferably before Christmas break.

regards

Colin Munro

received
Hi Colin

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately the Pro Kit will be available for purchase in store only.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

Only hoping this stance will change soon...
I said at the time it made no sense, it still doesn't.

I also found it odd it doesn't have the Tomket or Seko sponsors on it (After all, that's what the Pros wear)

I bought it at Christmas as I collect kits, if you have the home shirt already, there’s no need to buy it as no extra sponsors and just the shorter rear neck piece. Probably be in the sale in store when it finally reopens as new kit should be late May

I bought it at Christmas as I collect kits, if you have the home shirt already, there’s no need to buy it as no extra sponsors and just the shorter rear neck piece. Probably be in the sale in store when it finally reopens as new kit should be late May
Out of interest does it feel any better than the standard kit?

Back