Home top £15.99 on kit bag

Good spot OP. That’s one child Xmas present sorted.....And while I agree with those saying it’s better to buy direct, rest assured that I’ve already spent a damn sight more on merchandise direct from the club in the immediate aftermath of Ashley being removed from the retail deal and the months since then. Right now though, it’s Xmas, cash is tight for most and I don’t believe many will be able to ignore a price of £15.99 vs £54.99. Myself included.

Last edited:
point in going through the retail deal fiasco to not buy through the club? the club makes no money out of this.

While I agree with the sentiment I think many feel the club have ripped the arse with the home shirt.

I feel the same, I contacted the SLO about it but he said the cost to make the shirt is the same as the start of the season hence the price. Still wouldn't buy it off another retailer. I might just wait till next season to get a top.

Disgrace posting this link up. Guys gurning before cause they couldnt buy merchandise and support the club. Now when we have it sorted and the club needs as much money as we can theres people going through the cheap option.

Joke.

Just purchased. Not going to be paying full price for an old top which was sold cheaper at the start of the year.

Club are starting to take the piss the amount they try to squeeze every penny out of the loyal fanbase.

Buy from the club megastore or not at all. It’s really that simple. Don’t know what else the club needs to do to get the message across.

Buy from the club megastore or not at all. It’s really that simple. Don’t know what else the club needs to do to get the message across.

And if people can’t afford 55 quid? Would you not rather we had more people out there wearing our colours? I agree that we should be buying direct, but I do think the club have made a bit of an arse of the pricing with this. If folk are feeling the pinch a bit, I don’t have too much of a problem. The vast majority will be buying direct.

Made from crepe paper hopefully.

Genuinely don’t get it. If these are official merchandise then how are they available at this price. The SLO says the club has to charge what it is because of the cost of manufacture, so how does that square against this mob?

Are they fakes? How are they sourcing stock cheap enough to sell for profit at that price?

Genuinely don’t get it. If these are official merchandise then how are they available at this price. The SLO says the club has to charge what it is because of the cost of manufacture, so how does that square against this mob?

Are they fakes? How are they sourcing stock cheap enough to sell for profit at that price?
They'll be fakes alright.
Each to their own.

Black Friday deal on X amount of their stock? Dunno how otherwise.

If people are forking out for season tickets for themselves and there kids ploughing money into the club year after year then there quite entitled to save themselves a good few quid taking advantage of this deal surely.

If people are forking out for season tickets for themselves and there kids ploughing money into the club year after year then there quite entitled to save themselves a good few quid taking advantage of this deal surely.
Aye! If you don't mind cheating on a loved one.

Black Friday deal on X amount of their stock? Dunno how otherwise.

In all seriousness someone on Twitter should send a PM or something to the SLO and ask what the situation is there. If the club is justifying charging £55 as a necessity, then what the fck’s going on here? It’s not like they’ve knocked a tenner off. They’re charging less than a third of the price the club is. Folk will go for that.

And if people can’t afford 55 quid? Would you not rather we had more people out there wearing our colours? I agree that we should be buying direct, but I do think the club have made a bit of an arse of the pricing with this. If folk are feeling the pinch a bit, I don’t have too much of a problem. The vast majority will be buying direct.

Our club is not in a position for other companies to leech off of us. We are trying to get back on our feet.

I get what you are saying, I can’t afford the top right now, but I will save up and buy it when I can.

Our club is not in a position for other companies to leech off of us. We are trying to get back on our feet.

I get what you are saying, I can’t afford the top right now, but I will save up and buy it when I can.

Fair play mate I bought mine from the club too, as did most people on here. I do know a few guys that were going to buy it and then decided not to due to the cost. I totally appreciate we are trying to maximise profit, but they should have been a bit more sensible. People on here questioning loyalty? I think the club could maybe reward that loyalty now and again. 55 quid is a lot of money to families, and if they can’t afford it, I’d much rather we had more of our shirts on display than not at all.

Back