Honest Opinions how do think the Group will pan out?

Jase

The doom and gloom at the start of this seems to have lifted. :D

There is a scenario where we could get through with one draw. And any win puts us through And could put us top of the group.

There is other scenarios that could see us out and I really hope that last goal in Switzerland doesn’t prove to be our downfall.

Amato Amore

Official Ticketer
I think we're still just a wee bit short of the quality needed to get out of the group, too many lapses at the back and too wasteful in front of goal at the big moments. We'll put up good solid performances but those things will hinder us getting the results we need.
State of this prick :))

I think I posted that after Young Boys away. It could still turn out that way but the 2 Porto games have given me huge confidence that it won't.

I actually think we'll win both our remaining games now and top the group.
Football bloody hell :))

HenningBerg

I’m a pessimist and I still have that awful feeling that we could miss out on some daft head too head or whatever . We never seem to do thin gas the easy way . I just hope young boys finger Porto in Berne and that pretty much means we are through . We do NOT want a Porto win in Switzerland at any costs

Amstel

I’m a pessimist and I still have that awful feeling that we could miss out on some daft head too head or whatever . We never seem to do thin gas the easy way . I just hope young boys finger Porto in Berne and that pretty much means we are through . We do NOT want a Porto win in Switzerland at any costs
We normally do well in the first 3 games and then loose a match we should win. I fancy us to get through