Hope Barasic is ok

Have you seen the picture above? Clearly studs right into the kidney area.
I says it happened right infront of me. I aint doubting that he has hurt his kidneys I was commenting on what I seen at the time? I even says he will be lucky to make Braga away.

So clearly last night's would have been a painful one for Borna.

But what I will say in defence of those who are now being shot down, there clearly is a lingering suspicion with Borna that innocuous challenges can result in him writhing around in agony and getting subbed.

That originated after the HJK friendly a year ago, when the manager pretty much alluded to it in his comments after the game. Thats where this suspicion amongst the fans comes from.

And he got scythed down in a shocking challenge vs Hibs but got up and carried on playing after treatment. Why any player would use that challenge to leave the game at that stage when we were coming back into to have recently scored, I seriously doubt. Last 32 of the Europa league!

Winded or a seizure? My medical knowledge tells me their vastly different things.

If a younger man has seizure - it tends to be a brain tumour, epilepsy or withdrawal from alcohol - any which way not what you would want for your best full back. Let’s hope he was winded eh?

A back seizure (also known as a spasm). I know they’re real because I had one last week and was unable to walk for 4 days.

A back seizure (also known as a spasm). I know they’re real because I had one last week and was unable to walk for 4 days.

A seizure is an electrical disruption in the brain usually leading to a disruption of conscious level or behaviour.
A spasm is more likely to be what you suffered.
Thank you and good night.

Back