Hope there’s a DVD coming out

Been looking back on some of the players along the way Cribari who played for Lazio and Napoli before us suddenly finding himself in division 3

No, not a DVD...But something else.

Who even has a DVD player now....I’ve got my Xbox but actually getting up and putting a disc in it seems like a chore now. Welcome to 2021.

Any content needs to be accessable by a few presses of a button.

I want a YouTube montage of every single player who has helped us through the journey. No matter how big or small their contribution.
To include the highlights of the journey, inspirational speeches, background music of traditional rangers songs finally ending with lou reed perfect day / elbow one day like this - as Tav lifts the trophy.

Hopefully not asking for too much :)

Who even has a DVD player now....I’ve got my Xbox but actually getting up and putting a disc in it seems like a chore now. Welcome to 2021.

Any content needs to be accessible by a few presses of a button.
This 74 yo dinosaur has - don't understand what Xbox is ( games ? ) Some features of smart phone escape me LOL :D

Hopefully I can catch up on RTV ! :))

Don’t know if it could be done officially by the club. Purely because I can’t see them talking up Moshni hooking that Motherwell player.

100% needs done.

Everything in our thoughts is different now.

We will never laugh about it, we will never forgive those that did it.

But I certainly feel happier and comfortable watching those days knowing the return to the top is completed.

Everyone from Wallace to Argyriou to Peralta to Shiels to Boyd to Kiernan to Waggy and to the most recent member Jack Simpson is part of the same story.

Would prefer blu ray over dvd for HD footage.

Which would also be a higher quality lossless pic and audio than any your inferior streaming pish :shh: :))

Would actually purchase both physical and digital (eg prime or even just through rtv itself) though tbh.

Would prefer blu ray over dvd for HD footage.

Which would also be a higher quality lossless pic and audio than any your inferior streaming pish :shh: :))

Would actually purchase both physical and digital (eg prime or even just through rtv itself) though tbh.
I’d go for a good 4K stream over your inferior Blu ray HD pish B-D

However we are digressing and will probably upset the OP. I agree with his general point, a 55 celebration show on some format is most certainly required to mark the occasion!

I don’t. I’d need to buy a DVD player :D

get it up on all the streaming services. The road to 55. Starting with the witch-hunt and our mental demotion. All they way up to the Stevie G express arriving at the terminal.
Choo choo

would sell hundreds of thousands. Ans that’s just the mhanks.

I don’t. I’d need to buy a DVD player :D

get it up on all the streaming services. The road to 55. Starting with the witch-hunt and our mental demotion. All they way up to the Stevie G express arriving at the terminal.
Choo choo

would sell hundreds of thousands. Ans that’s just the mhanks.
Nice idea until you get the urge to watch it 2 years later, and it's no longer available

At least with a disc, you can watch it when you feel like it

Nice idea until you get the urge to watch it 2 years later, and it's no longer available

At least with a disc, you can watch it when you feel like it
That is true. I remember watching a vhs in the 80’s. I can’t remember what season. But I think drinkell scored a cracker against hivs.
I’d love to watch it again.

I’d go for a good 4K stream over your inferior Blu ray HD pish B-D

However we are digressing and will probably upset the OP. I agree with his general point, a 55 celebration show on some format is most certainly required to mark the occasion!

I'll take your shoddy 4k stream and raise you a UHD 4k blu ray B-D

Fully agree on the main OP point like yourself though mate. DVD, blu ray, streaming services .... get it out there and itll be bought up in huge numbers.

That is true. I remember watching a vhs in the 80’s. I can’t remember what season. But I think drinkell scored a cracker against hivs.
I’d love to watch it again.
I'd happily buy the 9inaR discs if they were re-released on a newer format

A montage of of every pisstake off them over the season a mixture of clips of there games especially Duffy , Lawell, interviews, Sheridan, Lennon, Celtic blogs, Dubai, phone ins from RC, 10 in a row chants etc etc it would be a best seller and remember we could call it "A House Off Cards The Greatest Story Ever Told " it would be a best seller :D

I would hope the club will make a virtual DVD documentary type effort and embed the video/link on the website where it could be purchased when you are logged in, just like on Amazon Video etc.

it would be a brilliant revenue stream for the club as well as having the added benefit of fans getting to watch the full thing whenever they like in the rangers account or apps. The certainly have the storage space given how many videos are on there already.

Any content needs to be accessable by a few presses of a button.

A DVD only needs 1 button press to get it playing. Press eject, disc in, push the drawer in and it auto-plays. Not exactly a chore.

A DVD only needs 1 button press to get it playing. Press eject, disc in, push the drawer in and it auto-plays. Not exactly a chore.

Its not a chore.... and yet it is.

Whether you like it or not...what you proposed, that’s antiquated.

Back