Horrible bastard who ordered a Fernando Ricksen song exposed

Assuming this piece of filth is a ST holder at the chamber of secrets, the least that disgusting club should be doing is a lifetime ban for his comments about Morelos. If they are serious about taking the knee etc at their games, then this out and out racist needs to be brought to book.

Haha you joking. He'll have a job with them available to start on Monday.

139964345_238178924543348_4425258474582373644_n.jpg
Hate speech Hamza?

Has anyone on either of these platforms reported this rhats tweets?I mean a lot of talk and chat about him but has anyone actually reported him?

Assuming this piece of filth is a ST holder at the chamber of secrets, the least that disgusting club should be doing is a lifetime ban for his comments about Morelos. If they are serious about taking the knee etc at their games, then this out and out racist needs to be brought to book.
It would be more of a punishment to have to watch them

That's the point a poster on FF alluded to recently, as these pay to say guys have no idea about some of the content they're reading or singing about. The platform is there for any scumbag to get a disgusting comment read out aloud.

Nothing surprises me about that f?!kers , what a horrible waste of skin and to think he's got a child as well, that child has no chance in life if that's his role model

Last edited:
You would have to be a deeply disturbed psychopath to spend over £50 on this kind of vile behavior.

Obviously Wagner had to show that he was tricked into doing it by a scumbag so that he doesn't get abuse, but hopefully Wagner doesn't get in trouble for breaching data protection laws by revealing the identity of the person who paid for it.

If you go onto the Wagner post on FB people claiming to be rangers fans with profiles on full view are saying both clubs have bad apples etc
Wtf .... nonsense

Here's how I hope this plays out.

He gets hounded and rightly so on social media.

Someone finds out where he works. Reports it to his company with complaints.

Let's see how funny it is when he's facing the aftermath. 52 quid well spent now?

There was a Brian McGeechan in Ruchazie in a bit of bother years back according to news archives, but dunno if it’s same one.

Having a wee bit of banter like the Karl Kennedy video is one thing, but getting a video made about a deceased rangers player, who tragically past away at a young age is absolutely vile.

Make a video about Morelos, Kent etc all you want. As long as it isn't racist, homophobic or sectarian fair dos, but going after Ricksen is sickening.

Having a wee bit of banter like the Karl Kennedy video is one thing, but getting a video made about a deceased Rangers player, who tragically past away at a young age is absolutely vile.

Make a video about Morelos, Kent etc all you want. As long as it isn't racist, homophobic or sectarian fair dos, but going after Ricksen is sickening.

When someone goes to those lengths he did, then they are mentally ill.

Like you mentioned.
To abuse a father and husband who’s life was so cruelly cut short, by such a terrible illness. Because a rival team has the upper hand in football.

That kind of person is a tumour on society.

Were the %^*& do I know his face from? Its really bugging me. Im sure I've seen him on Facebook or twitter
When I seen his pic I could have swore I recognised him, thinking back years but I dont know anyone from Ruchazie. Defo think Ive seen his face before.

Back