Horrible bastard who ordered a Fernando Ricksen song exposed

Haven’t heard the song, don’t need to and don’t want to.

This vile subhuman deserves to have his balls cut off and flushed down the toilet. Wretched behaviour and person, absolutely disgusting.

Not seen anyone use his name yet hopefully that will come deserves everything that is coming his way, the Police should be involved over his Morelos racist comments .

Not seen anyone use his name yet hopefully that will come deserves everything that is coming his way, the Police should be involved over his Morelos racist comments .
I would expect Stewart Robertson, who as Rangers MD surely must have contacts at senior level in the Glasgow police, to read the article, pick up the phone & ask them what they are doing about it, pronto...

It is ridiculous to suggest it.
The guy gets paid £20 to set up and post a video message.
You think he should do half an hours research googling whether someone has a criminal record, a questionable past or the message is in poor taste before going ahead?

He’s a daft cun.t off the XFactor doing wacky birthday greetings ffs.
He has never had to deal with people full of hate giving him things to say about people killed at a football match or someone who has died of a terrible disease.He does them for a laugh(£20) thinking it’s a bit of fun.Trust that shower of shite to make it sinister.Everything they touch they ruin.

It is ridiculous to suggest it.
The guy gets paid £20 to set up and post a video message.
You think he should do half an hours research googling whether someone has a criminal record, a questionable past or the message is in poor taste before going ahead?

He’s a daft cun.t off the XFactor doing wacky birthday greetings ffs.

Who's getting the other £32?

An adult responsible for a young child has spent over £50 of his own money in an attempt to mock the deaths of 67 people just because they happen to favour a different football team than he does.

I don't understand why anyone would have that kind of thought process.

I have a good idea why, raised by disgusting bigots to hate.

What is the law regarding this if someone pays someone to deliver a message like this warped individual did with Wagner other than being seriously offensive I don’t think any law has been broken,still not the kind of person you would like to employ but that would be up to his employer if indeed he has one.

Vermin of society,this piece of utter low life should have his kid removed by social services.Is he aware 'there greatest player ever' died of the same disease???

What is the law regarding this if someone pays someone to deliver a message like this warped individual did with Wagner other than being seriously offensive I don’t think any law has been broken,still not the kind of person you would like to employ but that would be up to his employer if indeed he has one.

He hasn’t broken the law regarding that, however his Twitter post is a contravention of Section 127 of the Communications Act. This is essentially a breach of the peace using a telecommunications network/social media etc.

The sad part is, I know for a fact at least one member of this prick’s extended family (that I know of) is a Rangers fan (there’s several photos of him in our gear), and there’s countless pictures and videos I’ve seen of him being a loving family member with this relative. It’s bad enough coming up with that stuff when all you’ve been exposed to is pure ignorance, it’s another thing when someone you appear to care deeply about, who is so close to you, who also happens to be a supporter of the club you’re considering doing something horrendous to, and yet you still choose to do something that evil and hurtful and completely disrespect them in such a nasty way.

Boggles the mind. I just feel sorry for that relative, they must be extremely angry and upset at the moment, to say the least.
I'd clocked similar, about the b-i-l. You'd have to assume that he's on here at some point too. Mind boggling how you could associate - far less be related to - a scumbag like this.

Reactions: FSM
Just read the report in the Scottish sun report , he states he had never heard of fernando where's he been living on the moon .Vile piece of shite .

He hasn’t broken the law regarding that, however his Twitter post is a contravention of Section 127 of the Communications Act. This is essentially a breach of the peace using a telecommunications network/social media etc.
Ironically I actually wondered if Wagner could be in bother for releasing the fucker's details. He's released details of a customer (albeit a sick fucked up customer). As a slightly stupid example, I wouldn't be happy with Tesco deciding to tweet what I'd last bought with my picture and so on.

For those arguing about whether Wagner should be checking up every customer, its just absurd. again, going back to Tesco, it would be like them doing a background check on me buying a cooking knife, just in case I'd previous for stabbing someone. All that's needed (and it might already be there) is some sort of disclaimer that the client takes responsibility for the content of the messages, and that anything breaking laws / decency etc will be on them. Obviously worded more appropriately than that.

Ironically I actually wondered if Wagner could be in bother for releasing the fucker's details. He's released details of a customer (albeit a sick fucked up customer). As a slightly stupid example, I wouldn't be happy with Tesco deciding to tweet what I'd last bought with my picture and so on.

For those arguing about whether Wagner should be checking up every customer, its just absurd. again, going back to Tesco, it would be like them doing a background check on me buying a cooking knife, just in case I'd previous for stabbing someone. All that's needed (and it might already be there) is some sort of disclaimer that the client takes responsibility for the content of the messages, and that anything breaking laws / decency etc will be on them. Obviously worded more appropriately than that.
Yeah you’re right. Although it looks like Wagner has deleted the post, it is ironic that he could end up in the dock for breaking data protection laws.

Doubling down then?

I can only hope that if the cops / his employers / family whoever else is close to him decide that there's nothing to see here... then he's the recipient of some "street justice" at some point.
It's not clear, but he's saying Wagner has never heard of Fernando, which is hardly a surprise.

It's not clear, but he's saying Wagner has never heard of Fernando, which is hardly a surprise.
Ah, sorry, I get it now. I thought somehow the scumbag had been identified and quoted as saying he didn't know Fernando.

I'd agree that its not that unbelievable that Wagner wouldn't have known about him.

Home address avilable on 192 if anyone has credits?
That is based on old electoral roll information, and judging by the other names at the address, I’d say he used to live with his family as it’s the address that’s in news articles.

I doubt he’s still living there 9 years later.

I’ve worked with the guy who he shot in the face for a while now. He’s a really quiet guy who didn’t deserve what was done to him. Can’t believe that piece of shit only got 5 years. He’ll have served half of that. They should lock him up and throw away the key.

I’ve worked with the guy who he shot in the face for a while now. He’s a really quiet guy who didn’t deserve what was done to him. Can’t believe that piece of shit only got 5 years. He’ll have served half of that. They should lock him up and throw away the key.
How long ago was it? Is there a chance he’s still out on licence?

How long ago was it? Is there a chance he’s still out on licence?
Happened in February 2011. He was jailed in July 2011 for 5 and a half years. No idea how long he served but apparently licence conditions were extended by 4 years (whatever that means).

Happened in February 2011. He was jailed in July 2011 for 5 and a half years. No idea how long he served but apparently licence conditions were extended by 4 years (whatever that means).

I’m no expert but to my reading that means he only has a month or so to go before his conditions expire.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ef4EStv.png

Zy4J55j.png

8LsKtlI.png

ZbOu644.png
The Bold Wagner isn't fecking around in clearing his name.

I am sure Bears will do their detective work and find where(if) he works. And supply evidence. Even his own are ashamed and that’s saying something

That would be civil mate, either breach of contract or possibly for the information commissioner, neither are criminal.

It would depend on the terms of the contract and I’d be surprised if there was a confidentiality clause. Regardless the most Wagner would get from the IC would be a letter of advice I’d expect.

Back