Horrible bastard who ordered a Fernando Ricksen song exposed

When I seen his pic I could have swore I recognised him, thinking back years but I dont know anyone from Ruchazie. Defo think Ive seen his face before.

I'm gonna give it a share now and ask around some wee friends. Everyone on my Facebook are close family friends so even if they are one of them they will expose

There is low and there is low, well done Brian you have trumped that, i can not get my head around what would even enter the thought process of someone to even think about doing something like this, he probably has a few draft copies on his cardboard box as it was obviously thought out and planned, one sick guy right there.
His chinese is lying on the doorstep as he has no clue who might come knocking.
I have came across loads of filth like him in my life that I think are capable of what he has done it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest hope he loses his job if he has one.

Well done Wagner for your quick response.

Last edited:
When someone goes to those lengths he did, then they are mentally ill.

Like you mentioned.
To abuse a father and husband who’s life was so cruelly cut short, by such a terrible illness. Because a rival team has the upper hand in football.

That kind of person is a tumour on society.
It's always worth remembering too that Motor Neurone Disease is what killed the man they voted their greatest ever player.

That's their mentality summed up though.

Well done to Wagner for apologizing and exposing the vile bigot. I understand he is also responsible for some disgusting racial slurs against Alfie.

article is pathetic, doesn't name the shitebag but manages to shoehorn in some whataboutery trying to link us.
Compare and contrast to their article about Kris Boyds charity face masks.
They couldn't help but squeeze in some made up tweet from a mentally challenged claiming that he'd be buying one.

Remember when the piece of shite that made a comment to Brown outside Ibrox, made me feel fuckin sick. Thankfully, the Rangers support condemned the person roundly, myself included. Even though their captain himself is a rodent. These mentally challengeds seem to be coming out of the woodwork in numbers, with this pish. Horrible horrible bastards. Any sane person of whatever football background must be thankful every day, you weren't born into this cult.

Most sane people would find it ridiculous to suggest someone would ask him to put together a song mocking a football disaster and a guy who died of MND.

Definitely.

However, asking someone who’s being paid to deliver a message to then do their research isn’t much to ask, imo.

Only here that the videos could be used in such a way . Pathetic.

YOU are my ricksen fernando ricksen ,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
Fuxk bobby petta, coz ricksen's betta
Please don't take my ricksen away !!
WATP

Absolutely vile thing to do. Can only hope he gets dealt with by the authorities for racism and hate speech. Sickening.

The sad part is, I know for a fact at least one member of this prick’s extended family (that I know of) is a Rangers fan (there’s several photos of him in our gear), and there’s countless pictures and videos I’ve seen of him being a loving family member with this relative. It’s bad enough coming up with that stuff when all you’ve been exposed to is pure ignorance, it’s another thing when someone you appear to care deeply about, who is so close to you, who also happens to be a supporter of the club you’re considering doing something horrendous to, and yet you still choose to do something that evil and hurtful and completely disrespect them in such a nasty way.

Boggles the mind. I just feel sorry for that relative, they must be extremely angry and upset at the moment, to say the least.

Last edited:
The sad part is, I know for a fact at least one member of this prick’s extended family (that I know of) is a Rangers fan (there’s several photos of him in our gear), and there’s countless pictures and videos I’ve seen of him being a loving family member with this relative. It’s bad enough coming up with that stuff when all you’ve been exposed to is pure ignorance, it’s another thing when someone you appear to care deeply about, who is so close to you, who also happens to be a supporter of the club you’re considering doing something horrendous to, and yet you still choose to do something that evil and hurtful and completely disrespect them in such a nasty way.

Boggles the mind. I just feel sorry for that relative, they must be extremely angry and upset at the moment, to say the least.
There is a deep rooted hatred inside everyone of them when it comes to us, the majority manage to keep it buried but when we are on top the scum element can’t deal with it, the law won’t do anything other than slap this cretin on the wrist and therefore will be no deterrent to any other dregs repeating his actions.

There is a deep rooted hatred inside everyone of them when it comes to us, the majority manage to keep it buried but when we are on top the scum element can’t deal with it, the law won’t do anything other than slap this cretin on the wrist and therefore will be no deterrent to any other dregs repeating his actions.
Nothing compared to the hatred I have for them, not even close.

The guy who ordered it is complete scum, however the more of these videos I see, the more I think that wagner etc should do some basic diligence on the messages they read out. Guy earns a fortune in those things.

Back