Hospitality 21/22

I read this as for the Cup Final and thought I was just about to part with a silly amount of money... Then I realised you mean next season

Any idea what’s happening with bookings hospitality this season for 1 off games?

Want to take my dad down for his 60th birthday but nothing on website and Rangers haven’t responded to my email

cheers

Will do cheers. Have any league games appeared yet as would like to do a weekend?
We have been patiently waiting on them being released. We wanted to book a game for my 50th.
No home league games have been on sale yet. The Motherwell game on the 19th of September should be the first game where they are available.

Any idea what’s happening with bookings hospitality this season for 1 off games?

Want to take my dad down for his 60th birthday but nothing on website and Rangers haven’t responded to my email

cheers
I'm in the same position, can't get anything on the website. I emailed them and got an automated reply saying someone would respond within 2 working days. That was a week ago!!

Back