Hospitality at Ibrox

stu4

Looking to book Hospitality at Ibrox soon.

Anyone any advice/recommendations?

Was looking at Cooper suite

Me and my mates splashed out and done the Thornton suite in Febuary. Warburtons last game at Ibrox. 1-1 with County. Awful game and result but what a great day otherwise. Plenty bevvy and excellent food. Free to roam around the trophy room whenever etc. Well worth the money. In at 12pm and left just after 6pm.

If your going to Club Europe, get in the queue early to make sure you get a seat haha

We arrived about 1.20pm and couldn't get a seat.

However was later told that was due to club Europe Season ticket holders are allowed in 15 mins earlier.

Wasn't a big deal though. Would still recommend it to anyone wanting to do hospitality.

Me and my mates splashed out and done the Thornton suite in Febuary. Warburtons last game at Ibrox. 1-1 with County. Awful game and result but what a great day otherwise. Plenty bevvy and excellent food. Free to roam around the trophy room whenever etc. Well worth the money. In at 12pm and left just after 6pm.

That would be my pick if going, but trying to keep the cost down a bit as theres a group of us going and don't want to make it too expensive for em.

I'm thinking Cooper Suite might be next best, as its 3 courser and in front door etc.

Another vote for Club Europe. I've been a few times. Smart casual, lovely carvery style buffet, half time pies and coffee. Free bar pre and post game. Tremendous value.

Also been to the Ibrox Suite which was table service but I'd pick Club Europe every day of the week.

For those who like club Europe, I'd recommend, if it still exists, the lounge next door.

When I was there it was called the blackthorn lounge and then the tennents lounge-it was effectively the same but for an extra £40 or so you had an allocated seat, table service and a slightly increased food choice(with less of a queue)

Maybe someone will be able to say if it's still running?

That would be my pick if going, but trying to keep the cost down a bit as theres a group of us going and don't want to make it too expensive for em.

I'm thinking Cooper Suite might be next best, as its 3 courser and in front door etc.

Sounds good aswell. Any through the front door would be.

Enjoy!.

For those who like club Europe, I'd recommend, if it still exists, the lounge next door.

When I was there it was called the blackthorn lounge and then the tennents lounge-it was effectively the same but for an extra £40 or so you had an allocated seat, table service and a slightly increased food choice(with less of a queue)

Sounds good!

Are half time refreshments in all the suites tea/coffee or do you get an alcoholic drink in some?

I've done Ibrox Suite, one of the small ones in the Sandy Jardine Rear and Thornton suite which was amazing. I won 3 seats in the Thornton Suite at an auction at a race night for the princely sum of £40 believe it or not. Everyone was absolutely hammered and could not hear the auctioneer, I was the only one with my wits about me to bid. Went to the Hearts game last year, as others said free rein to roam about the main stand, into the Trophy room etc. A fantastic day out.

Another recommendation for Club Europe. Did one years ago in the Argyle suite with comfy seats in the Main Stand. It was ok but not as good as CE

The Cooper Suite is beside where I go up to my season ticket seat. Can you buy hospitality in there without a seat and just sit in your usual place?

Why specifically the recommendations for CE is it the relaxed informal atmosphere? Food, drink,seat??

we were at the Argyle suite for the hearts game

i thought the meal was ok, but everyone else at the table said (when asked) that the carvery was poor (tough lamb and dry chicken)

the best part of the day was the view from the booth, outstanding

yes, the game put a bit of a dampener on the day but we all went home feeling that it was not worth the £211 a head

would love to be more positive but just telling the truth

Was in the legends lounge last season it was excellent.
The Thornton Suite is a must do at least once and as many say above Club Europe is also very good.
Never been in club cooper so can't comment on that.

Done the Ibrox Suite with 18 others off the submarine and it was amazing

£10 a head we gave to our wee waitress (9 per table) and we were the envy of the place! Unbelievable amounts of drink put away but I did notice some tables had to constantly ask for drinks and wait but obviously our wee servers kept us well stocked and we were allowed to stay a good while after the match too

Fantastic day

i thought the meal was ok, but everyone else at the table said (when asked) that the carvery was poor (tough lamb and dry chicken)

yes, the game put a bit of a dampener on the day but we all went home feeling that it was not worth the £211 a head

We are going there for the Hamilton game in November,Think I will just stick to the drink now. ;)

I've done Ibrox Suite, one of the small ones in the Sandy Jardine Rear and Thornton suite which was amazing. I won 3 seats in the Thornton Suite at an auction at a race night for the princely sum of £40 believe it or not. Everyone was absolutely hammered and could not hear the auctioneer, I was the only one with my wits about me to bid. Went to the Hearts game last year, as others said free rein to roam about the main stand, into the Trophy room etc. A fantastic day out.

Well done mate, unbelievable price.

I won 2 Tickets for the Members lounge a couple of seasons ago on behalf of John Gilligan, around 200 quid I think I paid. I chose the late win vs St Mirren (Forrester)

Went for a quick pint in Louden before kick off and got a text from Mr Gilligan saying 2 Directors box Tickets will be waiting for me at reception!
Ended up in the Blue room sharing a table and casually chatting with Mark Hateley and John Brown.
One of the best moments was getting redirected to the Directors Toilet haha.

Will probably never get the chance to do that again.

Done the Ibrox Suite with 18 others off the submarine and it was amazing

£10 a head we gave to our wee waitress (9 per table) and we were the envy of the place! Unbelievable amounts of drink put away but I did notice some tables had to constantly ask for drinks and wait but obviously our wee servers kept us well stocked and we were allowed to stay a good while after the match too

Fantastic day

Top tip mate

Think its about an hour after the match you get?

Club Europe would be great if you got a seat but there isn't enough for everybody. Since it only did bottles the was no problem getting served and if I remember correctly you ordered the first round after the game at half time and it was ready waiting

Wee bump up to this old thread.... Club Cooper v Club Europe, what's everyone's thoughts? I'm siding with the 3 courser sit down vibe of CC but keen to hear what people think.

Son and I went to the Argyle Suite a few years ago as a birthday treat. Against Hearts in the Championship when we were beaten 2-1. Had a great time despite the result as our table was a mixture of Rangers and Hearts fans who had come from near and far for the match. Patter was great as was the food and service. Was so drunk by the end the result was almost secondary.

How do you get in the Members lounge?

Probably pay £8k a year and that would get you in :D

On a serious side, in the Main Stand the seating for the members lounge looks full every game, I just wonder if it's a full season you pay for or individual games

Lamb is always a bit of a gambol....

Done the Cooper Suite and Club Europe.
Club Europe if you got a seat would be my choice, but even getting there early, as someone else has said, the season ticket holders there are in before you and take up almost all the seats. We were lucky that some of them squeezed up to get us in at a table. Cool boxes containing bottled beer and soft drinks strategically placed and a good choice of spirits and wine and a limited choice of draught beer served at the bar. Buffet was excellent but wouldn't have fancied eating with a fork and knife standing up. Seats near the end of the front 2 rows in the Club Deck.
Cooper Suite more formal with 3 course dinner (good but not big helpings) and table reserved. Table service only for drinks and a bit slow coming forward with said bevvy, wine and beer included but spirits extra. Big bonus is you enter through the main door, up the marble stair case and have a chance to look in the trophy room etc. Seats are in the main stand and reasonable views.
2 or 3 years since I was in them mind.

I was in that lounge this year.As you say similar to Club Europe but with a guaranteed seat and table.

I'll second the Thornton suite. Couldn't fault it. Service was outstanding. Food great and fill your boots with the bevvie. You're able to wander about various rooms and have a selection of players that show up for pics and a chat.

Done the Cooper Suite and Club Europe.
Club Europe if you got a seat would be my choice, but even getting there early, as someone else has said, the season ticket holders there are in before you and take up almost all the seats. We were lucky that some of them squeezed up to get us in at a table. Cool boxes containing bottled beer and soft drinks strategically placed and a good choice of spirits and wine and a limited choice of draught beer served at the bar. Buffet was excellent but wouldn't have fancied eating with a fork and knife standing up. Seats near the end of the front 2 rows in the Club Deck.
Cooper Suite more formal with 3 course dinner (good but not big helpings) and table reserved. Table service only for drinks and a bit slow coming forward with said bevvy, wine and beer included but spirits extra. Big bonus is you enter through the main door, up the marble stair case and have a chance to look in the trophy room etc. Seats are in the main stand and reasonable views.
2 or 3 years since I was in them mind.
That’s the exact same hospitality experience as me, agree with everything you said.

Club Europe if you want to get shit faced. You can basically order as much drink as you want for yourself every time you go to the bar and the staff will happily hand over bottles of wine if that's your thing. I actually really liked the fact it felt like a bar with a sort of chaotic but relaxed atmosphere.

Back