Hospitality Ticketing - general

Ha - what a bunch. Set a deadline and then change it 3 times.

Fukwittery at its best. Simply don’t have a clue what they are doing. Inept

Just over 3 weeks till the semi-final, no chance of getting a ticket by other means if unsuccessful.

Got email saying successful for Dundee Utd. Got another email that I presume was for Motherwell at home but no ticket attached

Encountered the first of many problems this system will likely face this season. I had conformation emails to say that I was successful in the ballot for Dundee Utd and the semi final matches and have been charged for both games. I travelled up to Ross County yesterday and missed the postman and when I went to collect the ticket this morning it was indeed a Ross County ticket. Has anyone had any similar problems to this?

I emailed about this a few days ago. Today I received a response:-

“Ballots will still be done in match order and will be emailed when ballots go live.

Kind Regards

Corporate ticketing”

Crazy that the ballot isn’t even open yet whereas the “normal” punters have been told if they have tickets or not

St J won’t be an issue but Kilmarnock we need to know about asap

Crazy that the ballot isn’t even open yet whereas the “normal” punters have been told if they have tickets or not

St J won’t be an issue but Kilmarnock we need to know about asap
I agree with you,farcical time scales with this new “system”.
Ballot not even opened yet,they will probably change the closing date and time as well once it does finally open.
Other issue is tickets not being together,ours were always together under the previous system,since this computerised system has been introduced our seats have been random singles rather than together.
The whole set up is a shambles.

I agree with you,farcical time scales with this new “system”.
Ballot not even opened yet,they will probably change the closing date and time as well once it does finally open.
Other issue is tickets not being together,ours were always together under the previous system,since this computerised system has been introduced our seats have been random singles rather than together.
The whole set up is a shambles.
Still nothing - Killie game is in a week and a bits time

How will they open a ballot, give everyone time to apply and then send out or arrange collection in such a short space of time

Shambles

In an email from Corporate ticketing received on 9/12/22, they state:-

“The new platform will streamline the process for allocating corporate tickets, provide great clarity on ballot process, as well as allowing us to work in advance, in line with the Rangers Ticket Centre timings”

Does not look like it to me!

In an email from Corporate ticketing received on 9/12/22, they state:-

“The new platform will streamline the process for allocating corporate tickets, provide great clarity on ballot process, as well as allowing us to work in advance, in line with the Rangers Ticket Centre timings”

Does not look like it to me!
Best in class I believe?

That’s Killie and St Johnstone live on the system now, didn’t get an email to say it was open from corporate.

No email,but went on to register seeing recents posts in this thread.
I love the way in the first page it says ballot opens on January 9th and closes January 12th,then on the second page it says ballot opens on January 6th and closes January 11th.
Dreadful website.

Within the St Johnstone confirmation email it states-

We are aware that there has been a technical issue with the Kilmarnock FC v Rangers FC confirmation email and are working on getting these sent to you. You can check your allocation by logging on to your account.

Back