Hospitality Ticketing - general

We’ve got 2 tickets in Club72 was unsuccessful in the “ballot” for last years SC cup final and received email again saying unsuccessful for LC final
On a side note the bar service has gone from bad to worse recently

No joy for me for the Cup Final. Fair enough really, as I got a ticket for the semi... frustratingly though, I ended up having to stay in the US an extra few days and so a mate went instead. I had planned this month's travel to make absolutely sure I was back in the UK for the Final.

I've got to say, other than the usual communications amateur hour, I've found the new system itself to work perfectly well.

Last edited:
If this is the way it’s going to go, when given the choice between hospitality ballots and MyGers then I now believe the latter would give us more of a chance. At least that way you’ve got more control to an extent
Although there are flaws in the MyGers system, my experience this year compared to Club72 is that the process is transparent and if you are successful you get your tickets asap and none of the ‘collect at Argyle House’ nonsense two days before a match.

Are we solely going off this reservations tab in wether we have been successful or not?

I have had no communication whatsoever.

Finally got an email with one successful.

As my son uses one of our ST (both adult ST), we were advised to make a change to them so we would get seats together, rather than apart like last year. I now apply for 2 in the ballot, and my wife cannot apply for any, where as we use to each have to apply. This time we only got one ticket (grateful), but have I done myself here out of a better chance of getting 2?

Sorry for slightly going off topic here but did anyone else receive their Ross County QR code from a completely different Rangers email address? I normally wouldn’t worry about this but a mate of mines is using the ticket this Saturday

Does anyone know how many tickets were allocated for the Final to Club 72 members?

You aren't going to find that out, as I doubt it is a fixed percentage.

Did anyone, or know anyone, who moved across to MyGers when offered the chance at the start of the season, how they have been getting on?

It is just frustrating, especially because you see empty seats a lot, and a lot of different faces from game to game (Bar72).

Did anyone, or know anyone, who moved across to MyGers when offered the chance at the start of the season, how they have been getting on?

It is just frustrating, especially because you see empty seats a lot, and a lot of different faces from game to game (Bar72).
My mate moved to mygers and got one. Been mixed for aways, but sorted for hampden both times

Despite being warned against it, I transferred and ended up in MyGers Gold Tier with 1792 points. Although there are flaws in the MyGers system, my experience this year compared to Club72 is that the process is transparent and if you are successful you get your tickets asap and none of the ‘collect at Argyle House’ nonsense two days before a match. I picked the stand for my Cup Final ticket on 25th January!

Well Ian, as you know, as someone who did switch to MyGers, as a Gold Tier member I was able to select in which section of the Stadium I wanted to sit last Wednesday. Club72 members are being cheated out of tickets in my opinion. Wonder how many tickets went to Blue Sky Lounge and Bisgrove’s Hospitality Packages?
Could not agree more.

Despite being warned against it, I transferred and ended up in MyGers Gold Tier with 1792 points. Although there are flaws in the MyGers system, my experience this year compared to Club72 is that the process is transparent and if you are successful you get your tickets asap and none of the ‘collect at Argyle House’ nonsense two days before a match. I picked the stand for my Cup Final ticket on 25th January!

I am pretty sure they sold this move to VIP hospitality with the benefit of getting more access to non Ibrox tickets, but that definitely doesn't seem to be case.

The lateness as well, very little chance of getting a ticket elsewhere, and if you had the money, a hospitality package.

I think I have been shafted by asking how to get our two seats next to each other, and now the ballot is just under my name, basically going from two chances of a ticket, to one chance.

It was so much easier when it first opened, just tick the two boxes on cccs, and you got a chance of away tickets, and 99.9% Hampden tickets.

About a year too late. They’ll continue to rip the piss until people challenge them

Corporate ticketing seems like your face has to fit
I still believe their goal is to sell Bar72 on a game by game basis, or reduce the games it includes to only league games like upstairs, but sure someone recently mentioned they tried to buy an empty seat for a game, and they were knocked back.

I still believe their goal is to sell Bar72 on a game by game basis, or reduce the games it includes to only league games like upstairs, but sure someone recently mentioned they tried to buy an empty seat for a game, and they were knocked back.
My mate is in Bar 72 and looking from the outside it almost looks like they are going out their way to piss people off to the point they Jack it!
Club 72 although far from cheap is bay far the least expensive corporate option and the club will realise this.

About a year too late. They’ll continue to rip the piss until people challenge them

Corporate ticketing seems like your face has to fit
That’s why I suggest we challenge them. Seems to me we’d have a better chance of getting somewhere if we have a decent number speaking as one. I work away so wouldn’t have the time but have at least 7 people prepared to get behind this

My mate is in Bar 72 and looking from the outside it almost looks like they are going out their way to piss people off to the point they Jack it!
Club 72 although far from cheap is bay far the least expensive corporate option and the club will realise this.
That may be the problem, I am just a individual who bought a season ticket many moons ago for bar72, when it was just a bar in Ibrox.

I don't really know what all the other areas are, cost, and what they offer under hospitality, but I don't think bar72 is worth £2.4k.

That may be the problem, I am just a individual who bought a season ticket many moons ago for bar72, when it was just a bar in Ibrox.

I don't really know what all the other areas are, cost, and what they offer under hospitality, but I don't think bar72 is worth £2.4k.
I say this as someone who actually gets to use my seat only around half a dozen times and year and constantly question my decision to renew year-after-year, but - like anything else - it is worth what people will pay for it and it is sold out year-after-year, so I don’t think we can say it’s not worth it.

I bailed out to the Govan Rear when Bisgrove treated us all with contempt by the way the price rises happened (doubled). No notification and finding the glossy brochure posted on Follow Follow.

It seems to have only got worse with the additional price rises since then. You are treated even worse now than before. When I was in Bar72, I got every semi-final and final by ticking the away cccs and ticking the semi and final box. My brother and I didn't miss a single Hampden game from Bar72 season ticket seats.

Happily transferred to GR4 and my MyGers points total took me into gold with my history. Can't believe you are all not getting final tickets. Unbelievable.

Get out the hospitality ticket scheme and get into MyGers if you have 5 years history with all games included.

I bailed out to the Govan Rear when Bisgrove treated us all with contempt by the way the price rises happened (doubled). No notification and finding the glossy brochure posted on Follow Follow.

It seems to have only got worse with the additional price rises since then. You are treated even worse now than before. When I was in Bar72, I got every semi-final and final by ticking the away cccs and ticking the semi and final box. My brother and I didn't miss a single Hampden game from Bar72 season ticket seats.

Happily transferred to GR4 and my MyGers points total took me into gold with my history. Can't believe you are all not getting final tickets. Unbelievable.

Get out the hospitality ticket scheme and get into MyGers if you have 5 years history with all games included.
Seems to me the only way forward

Finally got an email with one successful.

As my son uses one of our ST (both adult ST), we were advised to make a change to them so we would get seats together, rather than apart like last year. I now apply for 2 in the ballot, and my wife cannot apply for any, where as we use to each have to apply. This time we only got one ticket (grateful), but have I done myself here out of a better chance of getting 2?
I did this with my mate, so I apply and he doesn't. They said it was all or nothing, zero or two, but would guarantee seats together. So far 2 for Killie, 1 for Livi and 1 for LC, so although glad I got one for final, not quite the all or nothing either. We've both had our Club 72 tickets since the very start and this is the first semi or final we have not both got a ticket.

Something at play with this system, or just as simple as a very small allocation and they use the rest of it on one off final hospitality packages.

With the blue sky opening the uptake of away ticket shouldn’t really increase by much as it’s just replaced the argyle boxes where people would have been applying for away tickets too?

With the blue sky opening the uptake of away ticket shouldn’t really increase by much as it’s just replaced the argyle boxes where people would have been applying for away tickets too?
But hasn't the boxes been closed this season up until TBS opened ?

That’s why I suggest we challenge them. Seems to me we’d have a better chance of getting somewhere if we have a decent number speaking as one. I work away so wouldn’t have the time but have at least 7 people prepared to get behind this
Make that 8 bud.

only 2 plausible options here.

1. They’ve simply forgotten about us, or
  2. They want our seats, and feel the best way of getting these seats is to treat the current holders with absolute contempt
Their new system to allow us to apply game by game makes it easier for them, yet the emails still go out after 5pm.

They offer corporate Ibrox suite tickets to us, prior to the corporate ballot being completed. All of which are sold out by the time of the results of the corporate ballot.

As I’ve said for a long time, they need to gut this department and replace them all.

I dont have a ticket for bar 72 but i said this to someone the other day that they want the bar72 people to either upgrade or chuck it

I believe many of the Blue Sky Lounge members have transferred from other areas of hospitality in the main stand. Cheaper option but obviously good for a ticket?

this confirmed?
Just thinking that the folk that were in argyle boxes won’t have chucked it all together they will either have moved back into blue sky or another lounge in the stadium so the overall number of hospitality tickets wouldn’t have changed much since last season

Just thinking that the folk that were in argyle boxes won’t have chucked it all together they will either have moved back into blue sky or another lounge in the stadium so the overall number of hospitality tickets wouldn’t have changed much since last season
never knew BSL was getting tickets tbh

If that is the case, then the allocation process is not based on equality but skewed to higher payers?

Back