Hospitality Ticketing - general

If that is the case, then the allocation process is not based on equality but skewed to higher payers?
No, the point I’m making is that there shouldn’t suddenly be a big increase in the overall numbers of seasonal hospitality applying for aways, hampden etc as opposed to previous seasons. The BSL isn’t an extra area that’s been added it’s just a revamp of the existing hospitality area.
If the NEH for example was doing seasonal hospitality then there would be an increase in the numbers able to apply for tickets.

No, the point I’m making is that there shouldn’t suddenly be a big increase in the overall numbers of seasonal hospitality applying for aways, hampden etc as opposed to previous seasons. The BSL isn’t an extra area that’s been added it’s just a revamp of the existing hospitality area.
If the NEH for example was doing seasonal hospitality then there would be an increase in the numbers able to apply for tickets.
Then tickets previously available to Club72 members have probably gone to the Bisgrove Hospitality Packages for Cup Final but where are they going for other matches?

Then tickets previously available to Club72 members have probably gone to the Bisgrove Hospitality Packages for Cup Final but where are they going for other matches?
We can all see that they’ve sold tickets for hospitality out of tickets that should have went to corporate season ticket holders.
I’ve said it earlier in the thread, tomorrow will be interesting to see who got and who didn’t.

Looks like there has been a big backlash from corporates. Just got email saying I now have one after careful consideration. Had kicked off in an email so don’t know if others have also

Looks like there has been a big backlash from corporates. Just got email saying I now have one after careful consideration. Had kicked off in an email so don’t know if others have also
My pal is the same hopefully more get sorted now!

I did the same and now have a ticket as well

Just highlights how dodgy the ticket distribution is that they all of a sudden magic up tickets when they are under pressure
They haven't been magicked up if they're tickets that have been handed back, like some in mygers are getting in the south stand upper.

You give the “VIP” team way too much credit IMO. The original communication being a %^*&-up is far more likely.
;
Clearly wasn’t a mistake. Some got, most didn’t.

I suspect they’ve cut a corporate bus from one of the suites at Ibrox and used those tickets given the backlash.

I have got one email,normally two,but there is no ticket attached and no money taken from my bank so are we getting two tickets is anybody’s guess.
The match organisers have released more tickets,somehow doesn’t wash with me,perhaps someone from the club will be available tomorrow to answer my question,I won’t hold my breath

Applications for the hibs game open now
Only 2 hrs before MyGers get advised is they were successful or not.

I thought this new ticketing system was supposed to make it better, but we are still finding out last if we are successful or not.

Last edited:
Only 2 yrs before MyGers get advised is they were successful or not.

I thought this new ticketing system was supposed to make it better, but we are still finding out last if we are successful or not.
Yup MyGers all know if they have a ticket already we have to wait over a week from the ballot opening total shambles

Clearly wasn’t a mistake. Some got, most didn’t.

I suspect they’ve cut a corporate bus from one of the suites at Ibrox and used those tickets given the backlash.

Wonder how that would work though? Hospitality was sold the week before I'm sure.

Did anyone change from two individual season tickets applying in the ballot, to applying for two in the ballot under 1 season ticket, so you get seats together, actually been successful in getting 2 tickets?

I seem to be worse off now.

If that is the case, then the allocation process is not based on equality but skewed to higher payers?

Every business would prioritise someone who spends a considerable amount more than than someone who doesn’t, the price paid for hospitality season tickets compared to normal tickets isn’t small margins. I don’t have one of them so I wouldn’t gain but for semi finals and finals i dont think anyone who pays for for cooperate season tickets should end up in a situation where they don’t have a ticket. Wheather we like it or not, Although it doesn’t mean they somehow support the team more than anyone else in the ground just because they can afford a higher ticket. to a business though they have a higher value, replacing people not renewing normal season tickets will be a lot easier than replacing cooperate ones id imagine.

Latest posts

Back