Hospitality - chairman's club

millar2318

Not that im ever affording it, but in last season's hospitality brochure the chairman's club was the top option and top price

This year it's disappeared and the top option is the Thornton suite

Anyone know why? Is it being done up/renovated, not used any more, sold out?

Cheers, just being nosey.

It still exists. I would imagine those that had it last year have snapped it up again.I've been in a couple of times and its another world to be honest and several notches above any other hospitality suite.
Agree with all of this,I think it is full for the season..outstanding hospitality.

Lucky to have been invited in there twice by a neighbour of mine

Superb experience and quality of service is outstanding

It still exists. I would imagine those that had it last year have snapped it up again.I've been in a couple of times and its another world to be honest and several notches above any other hospitality suite.

I was in contact recently, with a very helpful guy in the Hospitality & Corporate Sales Department. He told me that both The Chairman's Club and ALL of the Club Deck Hospitality Suites are sold out for the season.

I understand that the club needs to get in as much money as possible, as early as possible, but I was quite disappointed to hear that they had no Club Deck Suites available for single-match use. My mates and I always book a Club Deck Hospitality day for one game of the season. We've had to change it to the Ibrox Suite for our day out.

I've never been in there before but, going from the promotional video it looks OK other than the fact that it's £50/head more than we paid for the Club Deck Suite in February, but only wine, beer and soft drinks are included in the price - spirits are extra.

Another thing that irked me a bit was that, up to last season, if the hospitality event was booked by a Season Ticket holder, you got a 10% discount on the overall cost. That stopped at the beginning of the 2018/19 season.

Like I said, I understand that the club needs these facilities to generate as much cash as they can, but a wee bit of loyalty to the punters who filled them when we weren't doing so well, would be appreciated, too.

I was in contact recently, with a very helpful guy in the Hospitality & Corporate Sales Department. He told me that both The Chairman's Club and ALL of the Club Deck Hospitality Suites are sold out for the season.

I understand that the club needs to get in as much money as possible, as early as possible, but I was quite disappointed to hear that they had no Club Deck Suites available for single-match use. My mates and I always book a Club Deck Hospitality day for one game of the season. We've had to change it to the Ibrox Suite for our day out.

I've never been in there before but, going from the promotional video it looks OK other than the fact that it's £50/head more than we paid for the Club Deck Suite in February, but only wine, beer and soft drinks are included in the price - spirits are extra.

Another thing that irked me a bit was that, up to last season, if the hospitality event was booked by a Season Ticket holder, you got a 10% discount on the overall cost. That stopped at the beginning of the 2018/19 season.

Like I said, I understand that the club needs these facilities to generate as much cash as they can, but a wee bit of loyalty to the punters who filled them when we weren't doing so well, would be appreciated, too.

And they will, on the park.

Supply and demand,the club aren’t going to turn away guaranteed income.

Fortunate that the owner of the company l work for takes a table each year in the Chairman’s Club, it’s a great experience.

Cheers for the responses

Good news that it's sold out, I think expanding the hospitality side of things is one area where we can massively increase match day income rather than stadium expansion etc

Done the Thornton suite few seasons ago and it was amazing. Had planned the Chairmans this year to celebrate a promotion at work but that seems off the cards.

Gutted!!!

Cheers for the responses

Good news that it's sold out, I think expanding the hospitality side of things is one area where we can massively increase match day income rather than stadium expansion etc
How do you think we could do this through, all hospitality suites get used ATM , not sure you could really expand it much

I was in there for the 2011 league cup final. Tremendous day.
Done the Thornton suite few seasons ago and it was amazing. Had planned the Chairmans this year to celebrate a promotion at work but that seems off the cards.

Gutted!!!

I did it in 2011 for the League Cup final. Bussed to Hampden. So you may still get a crack at it. It was my only hope of ever being in there, and I'm so glad the wife coughed up for it.

So is Club Europe sold out for the season ?

I’ve done the Thornton Suite a few times and it was first class.What do you get in The Chairman’s club,that you don’t in The Thornton suite?

all kidding aside on the main website its only showing availability is the Ibrox Suite, does that mean club Europe is now season ticket holders

I’ve done the Thornton Suite a few times and it was first class.What do you get in The Chairman’s club,that you don’t in The Thornton suite?
Entry 3 hours prior to match, 1 hour in the blue room for canapes and drinks, 4 course choice meal with wine or drinks, ht drinks and pies, cheese and drinks at ft. 1st team/legend interviews pre and post match. Seats just to the left of the members club

Entry 3 hours prior to match, 1 hour in the blue room for canapes and drinks, 4 course choice meal with wine or drinks, ht drinks and pies, cheese and drinks at ft. 1st team/legend interviews pre and post match. Seats just to the left of the members club
Not a big difference to be honest,the seating is definitely better.

Back