Hospitality suggestion for club

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Some of us have mentioned it before....clear out ALL empty office space in Govan, Copland, Broomloan. Clean, dust, wash, new carpets....then use these as low key hospitality: flat screen tv with Sky/BT, access to pre match betting odds, coffee, tea, biscuits, sandwiches, cash bar, etc...maybe 4-8 could get in each?

We need to do something to raise cash and keep it within the club.

Exactly....fans would sell these rooms out every time.

Agreed.

I know it’s infrequent, but watch the 12 o’clock EPL game in a room with a cash bar.

You’d get 4/5 pints out lads. £4 a pint. Adds up quickly.

Rangers Lotto tickets strategically sold after the pints are consumed.

Would be fairly easily done, I’d imagine.

Agreed.

I know it’s infrequent, but watch the 12 o’clock EPL game in a room with a cash bar.

You’d get 4/5 pints out lads. £4 a pint. Adds up quickly.

Rangers Lotto tickets strategically sold after the pints are consumed.

Would be fairly easily done, I’d imagine.

Club also get to tidy up all the office space in stadium, new broom.

Great idea OP

A lot of fans would jump at the chance and price it well and the club would make a lot of money

Maybe a question for the SLO to take to Stewart Robertson?

Have you ever walked round Ibrox an hour before kick off. Supporters standing about with burgers, chips drinks etc. Drivers sitting in cars listening to radios. There is a market for those that turn up early and I'm sure plenty of punters would make use of seeing the early kick off game from the EPL

This sounds so simple it's brilliant and something I would be up for. The only issue I can see is where do these fans sit?

What seating would you allocate for these new hospitality boxes?
Doesn’t need to be something where people get a ticket for the match.

It’s a Rangers-owned alternative for how to spend a couple of hours pre-match. Drinks, food, see an early match on TV.. not everyone is able or wants to go into packed pubs around the vicinity.

The other aspect of this is that Rangers should literally give away those facilities to charities, community groups and kids groups during the week.

This sounds so simple it's brilliant and something I would be up for. The only issue I can see is where do these fans sit?[/QUOTE

When the Ibrox Suite operated as just a bar I think anyone with a match ticket was allowed entry (until it was full). It then closed before kick off for people to exit and go to their seats.

Just like this idea? :p
15180077881503327277DHSgB9xXoAARDnP.jpg-large.jpeg

Some of us have mentioned it before....clear out ALL empty office space in Govan, Copland, Broomloan. Clean, dust, wash, new carpets....then use these as low key hospitality: flat screen tv with Sky/BT, access to pre match betting odds, coffee, tea, biscuits, sandwiches, cash bar, etc...maybe 4-8 could get in each?

I was under the impression there were no empty offices

Im sure SR mentioned in an interview once that they were doing a feasibility study to see if they could put in something similar to bar 72 at broomloan/copland stands.

c9I4U2C.gif

In the states at American football grounds they sell tickets that get people into the stadium to watch the game on tv but not actually within the stadium.

Now it would be shite not actually being within the four stands but I still think you’d get people in the bars inside the ground if they could watch the game with a pint. Which they surely can do as the game is live on the concourse TVs.

The offices mentioned would be ideal for this.

Whatever happened to the chat of Copperdog putting a bar in The Copland road stand?

I'd watch the game in nice warm room on a big screen and get the chance of a few beers no bother. If that's whats on offer. Would even swap my own st seat if the weather was bad since I catch a cold It lingers for weeks sometimes. :(

For some just being at Ibrox on a match day is something special.

Back