Hospitality Ticketing - general

I am amazed they sent it out today, there usual would be a Friday evening just before going home and leaving us all weekend.

You have to hand it to them, they really are the masters of accuracy....

"Listed below are the Seasonal Packages that have been purchased for the 2045/2025 Season."

Time Machine available for rent?

You have to hand it to them, they really are the masters of accuracy....

"Listed below are the Seasonal Packages that have been purchased for the 2045/2025 Season."

Time Machine available for rent?
Also if once renewed you click on the frequently asked question link on email it doesn’t work either.

Not only did the club forget to post one of the tickets - despite requesting both to be sent, meaning I had to collect one from Ibrox - checked the tickets and noticed that we are separated from friends / family for the cup semi-final. Happened a couple of years ago and then seemed to be fixed this last season. It’s not even as if it’s a few seats away… one south lower and one north stand.

I don’t understand how they can get the basic things wrong. Sit next to each other at Ibrox. Same credit card used for ballots. All tickets to the same address.

Not only did the club forget to post one of the tickets - despite requesting both to be sent, meaning I had to collect one from Ibrox - checked the tickets and noticed that we are separated from friends / family for the cup semi-final. Happened a couple of years ago and then seemed to be fixed this last season. It’s not even as if it’s a few seats away… one south lower and one north stand.

I don’t understand how they can get the basic things wrong. Sit next to each other at Ibrox. Same credit card used for ballots. All tickets to the same address.

I have been saying to corporate/hospitality for two seasons now to have the 3 tickets we have together all in the one box sat together for away games and at Hampden and it has never happened yet.

This was an issue I was having as well and because it is my young son that was going with me causing a lot of issues as we were getting two tickets row and rows apart.

I was advised when applying for away tickets both would have to be applied for from the same account. In turn when I do get two tickets for a game they are next to each other, but I have noticed out successful rate has went down dramatically.

And a change . . .

Please note the ballot will close on Monday 22nd April at 10am. If you are experiencing any difficulty with logging on, or applying, please contact a member of the team, and we will call you to guide you through the process

Back